Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Longest you been ever awake?
Three and a half days, I was on a black ops streak and I eventually past out and was asleep for over 24hours my misses called an ambulance. Everyone presumed I was in a comer. I then woke up and felt fully refreshed Smile.
The longest I've ever been awake without naps or anything is about 4 days. I was at a hotel with some friends not close to home and I forgot to take my sleeping meds with me. I couldn't sleep no matter how much I tried or wanted to. Doesn't help that I was taking Adderall then for my ADHD. I was wired all 4 days and felt like crap the last day. When I finally fell asleep I slept for 36 hours. I felt brand new lol... But that weekend has fudged up my sleeping cycle ever since then.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Between 2-3 days, was a massive house party. Big Grin
Good memories.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
4 days when I went out 3 nights in a row and dint sleep once.
Lol about 30 hrs. I like my sleep man. Plus there's never really anything to keep me up that long apart from my own will.
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
My max was 30 hours
When I went to my bed I was like: Finally Big Grin
4 maybe 5 days... I've been up for two now.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
1 hour....
5days and some hours is the longest I have been awake.
Like, 30 -40 hours... I couldn't sleep in the plane so I was awake for the rest of the day when I was travelling!