Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Helpful PC Threads Compilation
Have you added all of my tutorials/guides? Cool
(03-28-2011, 09:36 PM)Deltron Wrote: Have you added all of my tutorials/guides? Cool

I don't even know, I'll do that tomorrow haha
Bed time Sleep
(03-28-2011, 09:36 PM)Deltron Wrote: Have you added all of my tutorials/guides? Cool

I noticed he added quite a few of your threads in his list. You have a few tutorials and guides though so it would take a while to sort through the list to see if he missed any lol. He stated that he added only the more important ones that were detailed enough to be of value in his list though, and ones that were sourced properly, so if you don't see a guide in there, you could improve on those things and ask him to add it later.

I'll be trying to improve on my guide/tutorial format the next time I come out with one as well.
(03-28-2011, 09:41 PM)Infinity Wrote: I noticed he added quite a few of your threads in his list. You have a few tutorials and guides though so it would take a while to sort through the list to see if he missed any lol. He stated that he added only the more important ones that were detailed enough to be of value in his list though, and ones that were sourced properly, so if you don't see a guide in there, you could improve on those things and ask him to add it later.

I'll be trying to improve on my guide/tutorial format the next time I come out with one as well.

Same here, mine are usually lacking in pictures.

I didn't omit any of Deltron's because they weren't sourced. I'm pretty sure all of his are original. I'm sure I just missed a few because I was overwhelmed with so many guides.
(03-28-2011, 09:43 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Same here, mine are usually lacking in pictures.

I didn't omit any of Deltron's because they weren't sourced. I'm pretty sure all of his are original. I'm sure I just missed a few because I was overwhelmed with so many guides.

You went from around 10 guides in the beginning to what looks like around 50 currently. That one post takes up quite a bit of screen space. I might come out with a tutorial later, but it won't be worthy of getting added to this list because it's more of a Visual Basic tutorial. I'm thinking I could explain how reference files work or resource files.

I'll keep looking for some good ones that you may have missed though. I'm sure not all of the tutorials have a distinct title that would make them obvious that they are tutorials. I usually put "Tutorial" In my thread title, but i'm sure some dont.
(03-28-2011, 09:46 PM)Infinity Wrote: You went from around 10 guides in the beginning to what looks like around 50 currently. That one post takes up quite a bit of screen space. I might come out with a tutorial later, but it won't be worthy of getting added to this list because it's more of a Visual Basic tutorial. I'm thinking I could explain how reference files work or resource files.

I'll keep looking for some good ones that you may have missed though. I'm sure not all of the tutorials have a distinct title that would make them obvious that they are tutorials. I usually put "Tutorial" In my thread title, but i'm sure some dont.

I may have to add spoilers soon. I'm also probably going to add security/AV guides too.
Woo. I see one of my threads on there =)
I think you got them all. Tongue

On another note, my eyes hurt from reading the headers.
(03-29-2011, 03:52 PM)Deltron Wrote: I think you got them all. Tongue

On another note, my eyes hurt from reading the headers.

The orange and the green hurt your eyes?
What colors would you suggest....
Lighter shades of those colors.