Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average
How many came from HF?
(02-26-2011, 05:02 PM)prince of persia Wrote: Yup I came from hackforums. I got banned so I am going to try to get the award while I am banned. Smile

lol... good luck then Smile Just don't spam the forum, it's easy to notice who's just spamming replies.
I came from Salinas, California, USA.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I feel so bad that I came from mybb Smile
(02-26-2011, 09:34 PM)Matt G Wrote: I feel so bad that I came from mybb Smile

And you should!
Mybb.com is a crap of a place.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I came from hackforums Big Grin
(02-26-2011, 09:34 PM)Matt G Wrote: I feel so bad that I came from mybb Smile

Why is that? And silly you're suppose to say if you're came from HF or not!

(02-26-2011, 05:02 PM)prince of persia Wrote: Yup I came from hackforums. I got banned so I am going to try to get the award while I am banned. Smile

You're gonna want to get more than 100 post, and be active here. Most people don't get the award unless their active even if their over 100 post.
It's not just about being active.

1 high quality post is more valued than 1,000 low quality posts...
I came from HF myusername is the same as this one. ;)
(02-27-2011, 02:40 PM)Epicly Wrote: Why is that? And silly you're suppose to say if you're came from HF or not!

You're gonna want to get more than 100 post, and be active here. Most people don't get the award unless their active even if their over 100 post.

The problem is people that go offline when they hit 100, and some that are desperate enought to do even one more post, and get 101. Usually never come back, and think that they'll get an award to show off on HF. I never got the award until I hit 1000, but I never planned on leaving SF. SF blows HF out of the water, and I hope that this doesn't turn into a modern HF version with all the low quality members from HF.
(03-01-2011, 09:56 PM)Infinity Wrote: You're gonna want to get more than 100 post, and be active here. Most people don't get the award unless their active even if their over 100 post.
The problem is people that go offline when they hit 100, and some that are desperate enought to do even one more post, and get 101. Usually never come back, and think that they'll get an award to show off on HF. I never got the award until I hit 1000, but I never planned on leaving SF. SF blows HF out of the water, and I hope that this doesn't turn into a modern HF version with all the low quality members from HF.

[/quote]

You said that middle part before somewhere on a thread how to get the award someone asked. But all those things you say are true.