Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever had a video game idea?
Hey everyone! Smile

Has anyone here had a 'great' idea or concept for a game and thought wow this would be great if it was made!

I know I have. Where would someone be able to express their ideas to developers ?

I've had an idea for an mmo based off an idea of another game, and a field hockey game haha. Yes that wouldn't be to popular but I play it and yeah Smile

What ideas have you had and have you ever tried to get your idea out there before?

Cheers
I've always wanted to play a live rpg. Like, controlling
it with your arms and legs, traveling. Would be fun.
i had many ideas but no way i culd make one.
I could try... But I'd fail after 10 minutes of lurking google.
(02-19-2011, 11:43 PM)Iris Wrote: I've always wanted to play a live rpg. Like, controlling
it with your arms and legs, traveling. Would be fun.

That would be pretty sweet, be like real life!

(02-20-2011, 12:28 AM)mladen190 Wrote: i had many ideas but no way i culd make one.

Yeah, pretty tough work. but if you got a developer interested then, maybe it could come alive!

Cheers
Yes,i had idea to make game based on MMORPG game Barafranca,
-You can choose in which gang/family you want join
-After it you rank up your character,levels are Empty Suit,Delivery Boy,Piccioto,Shoplifter,Pickpocket,Thief,Associate,Mobster,Swindler,Assasin,Local Chief,Chief,Brugolione,Capodecina,Godfather.
-You can kill/rob other players
-Bank/Car Robbing
And much more.
(02-20-2011, 10:12 AM)Denirulz Wrote: Yes,i had idea to make game based on MMORPG game Barafranca,
-You can choose in which gang/family you want join
-After it you rank up your character,levels are Empty Suit,Delivery Boy,Piccioto,Shoplifter,Pickpocket,Thief,Associate,Mobster,Swindler,Assasin,Local Chief,Chief,Brugolione,Capodecina,Godfather.
-You can kill/rob other players
-Bank/Car Robbing
And much more.

Would you walk around with an entourage? Sounds like a good idea mate.

Cheers
Yes I can actually relate to this, I was wishing to create a browser based text game a few months ago, although due lack of Php skills I decided not to bother.
Most concepts for games, like massive hybrids of genres; while a "good concept" are physically impossible to build considering the technical bs you have to put into a game.

Example: A player wants to pick up a cake

(P = Player location
(C = Cake Location
(R = Player's Reach
(P+-R=C) and it's actually more complex, but I can't really do massive equations off the top of my head.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
I have and entered a competition with 5 judges, people from the professional industry. 1 was from EA and 1 from Activision.
Unfortunately I never got into the top 3 so my game never got made. Sad
[Image: burninglove4.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,911 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  Help to uninstall video game toolbar mdenamul 6 834 02-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Last Post: resumebhai
  ★★★What was the first Video-Game you played?★★★ sLeepyK0z 114 31,650 10-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Last Post: пinja
  About video game martin.blazer122 7 772 08-19-2011, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Wheelz
  Is Quickscoping a good idea? LIUZ 32 3,748 08-18-2011, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Charge