Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bish Bash Bosh
(01-19-2011, 10:42 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Not at all, more like it doesn't appeal to my tastes.

Perhaps Untouch was right. Write something useful, or don't post at all.
looks sexy
altho it would look alot better spraypainted on a wall
work on it and take a pic? Big Grin
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
(01-19-2011, 10:43 AM)Fragma Wrote: Perhaps Untouch was right. Write something useful, or don't post at all.

No need to be so sensitive, if you think it breaks a rule, report it. Just because you guys didn't understand my post in no way means I should or will stop posting.

That said I simply dislike the color scheme, I've always been a fan of more "out there" designs, as opposed to the same old standard fonts etc.
(01-19-2011, 10:51 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: No need to be so sensitive, if you think it breaks a rule, report it. Just because you guys didn't understand my post in no way means I should or will stop posting.

That said I simply dislike the color scheme, I've always been a fan of more "out there" designs, as opposed to the same old standard fonts etc.

It's not a standard font lol. I drew this up myself.
I understand if you don't like the colours, that's fine, I respect your opinion.
But your first comment was unnecessary.
(01-19-2011, 10:57 AM)Fragma Wrote: It's not a standard font lol. I drew this up myself.
I understand if you don't like the colours, that's fine, I respect your opinion.
But your first comment was unnecessary.

I know you drew it yourself, I was trying to say I liked the font, just not the colors.
Nice graffiti. Make more of these because i really like them! Smile
[Image: siggp.png]
Really great, just a little hard to see the last few words, if i am correct your trying to spell Fragma right? If not then /facepalm on my side

Apart from that great work!
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
Yeh it says Fragma. Cheers for the feedback.
This is nice done.
I wish that you would share a guide or something on how to make this.

Do you use Photoshop CS5?
Yeh Photoshop CS5.

I could make a guide on the process, but not on doing the actual graffiti.