Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is It?
I just got one of those dragon cave eggs but i have no idea what to do with it, do i sit on it or summat? lol.

Its in my sig if you fancy filling me in.
What? Lol...
Im not sure, lol, i saw people with dragons in there sig and i clicked it and it took me to a say where i was given an egg for registering, lol, and i don't know what to do with her.
(12-14-2010, 09:42 AM)Katz Wrote: Im not sure, lol, i saw people with dragons in there sig and i clicked it and it took me to a say where i was given an egg for registering, lol, and i don't know what to do with her.
loads of users on 'the other board' have got those,get as many people to click on the egg picture as possible and it helps it to hatch and grow....that is what understand of it anyway.
bit like an e-tamigotchi...sort of.

it doesnt seem to allow multiple clicks from the same user,as have just tried viewing it several times,will need seperate users to do it so advertise it in any signature that have got/on any forum.
will try and give it another click now via a proxy,dont know if itll work.
It just grows into a dragon, you don't really have to do anything
They pretty much just to grow a mature dragon. Its meant to show off and has no real purpose.
So i can't like fight it with other dragons, lol, would be cool ^_^ gain exp n stuff.
I think you have to have members click on it or some crap.
I got a crack in my egg ^_^ yay, lol
I clicked on your egg buddy Big Grin