Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice
Ever since my high school year in 9th grade I was stuck on being cool, my grade were fudged up and im behind by one year. I began to think about dropping out of school just to learn programming and hacking. I spoke to my mother she was pissed and yelled at me, said if i did drop out shed kick me out. I feel stressed out and dont know what the hell to do. Should i stay in school and graduate late or what? I confused right now its a ass biter yall know?

I don't know what the hell to do...
You wanna drop out and learn about h4xing?
Stupidest idea ever. If anything, 'hacking' should be a hobby, not a lifestyle.
Do something with your life and graduate.
Graduating is definitely the better idea, no matter what anyone says. As rightly said by Orgasmic, hacking should be a hobby, not a lifestyle. You should pursue your studies as that would surely benefit you in the long run. Hacking can always go side by side.
[Image: imtBbq.png]
Yea but hacking has benefits too id be behind and stuff. Thats the thing that is getting on me is just the though of being behind i know i made the stupid choice but man thinking about the outcome sucks.
Outcome of hacking: Getting caught because you're not smart because you dropped out, 10 years behind bars.
Outcome of graduating: Any job/career you want. (if you're skills are good enough)
If some hackers are lucky enough they can work with the government, even if they did commit a crime.
Again, why not learn hacking side by side to graduating. If it really interests you, I don't see why there should be a problem.
[Image: imtBbq.png]
(12-12-2010, 08:12 PM)HakkuR Wrote: If some hackers are lucky enough they can work with the government, even if they did commit a crime.

1 out of every 10,000,000 hackers get a spot in the government.
I can almost guarantee you won't get that position.
Doing this is throwing your life away, when you're 30 years old living in your mother's basement, you will regret it. I guarantee it.
I rather not do that I guess id just finish school then... I can at least feel ive done something and not pussied out...
Try independent study its alot easier if your smart and just dont wanna put the time into doing the homework