Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Cheap, Secure, Affordable] Express Hosts™ - Pioneering The Future [Shared Offshore Hosting]
[Image: logo.png]

Some Information About Express Hosts:

Express Hosts was formed to provide hosting to many people around the world, our high quality service offers you one of the best support with cheap domains as well as velocious hosting which is 99.99% reliable.

Express Hosts provides reliable, scaleable and secure web hosting solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. We provide a solid network as well as safe and secure servers and responsive 24/7 customer service. Our cost-effective web hosting is suitable for establishing a web presence or a website that requires the deployment and maintenance of fully integrated e-business solutions.

Our ‘special’ servers come with all the features as our standard range these include; 1000GB BGP bandwidth, 2 x 100Mbit uplinks and a fully featured client portal to help manage your server. All servers on this page are very limited in stock, and come with 24 hour setup as standard. If you have any questions or requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Our Plans:

Or please view our plans by opening the following spoiler:

Terms Of Service:

Contact Methods:
The Hosting is still for sale, please post here or private message or go to our website for more information.
Over 35 views and no replies?

Come on guys, please atleast post, the hosting is secure and fast!
Come on guys, hosting is still for sale!
It look really nice and trust worthy. I made a new logo for you in your REQ thread hope you like it Tongue
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(11-17-2010, 02:18 PM)Firetech Wrote: It look really nice and trust worthy. I made a new logo for you in your REQ thread hope you like it Tongue

Thank you for the comment, unfortunately though, I do not like the logo as much, check my request thread for more information.
Express Hosts™ now has a brand new theme for index and the client portal, looks rather proffessional in my opinion, come on guys, cheap and affordable and extremely secure!
Bump. Looks good, already have hosting though.
Thank you for the comment, please try to post if you are vouching or buying, not to get the award at Hack Forums.
Nice hosting. Vouch for him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Tilsun 7 392 03-15-2024, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Cheap e-hosting service? Kdstack 6 429 03-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap e-hosting service? Tilsun 5 361 02-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Cheap Web Hosting Required Mirandas 5 443 10-30-2023, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Best shared hosting provider ... Roisen 6 482 08-21-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo