Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
SF Webmasters
Nickname / Alias: Jake
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Advanced
Why you want to join: Just to talk to other webmasters, share ideas, offer help, etc.
Thank you everyone for the applications. I've been busy lately and I just realized that I don't receive emails when a new reply is posted. Tongue The group will be happening, and I will make sure of it. If you're still interested, please continue to write an application. I will read through them tonight to make the group. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Sounds great, Glad this is starting up now ;)
Thanks for posting, I was waiting for a bump so I could post with updates. I've picked members and sent Omniscient a PM. Check the original post to see if you made the cut. If not, feel free to send me a PM to debate why you should be in the team or find out why you're not. ;)
Glad to of made the team. Thumbsup
You're welcome Sam. Omniscient has replied and said that the group will be happening, so we just need to be patient and it will be done! Smile
Nickname / Alias:
Sickshot

Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru):
I have a few years of making random websites for games or personal use, although I've never ran any type of forum or anything. I would consider myself somewhere in between Amateur and Advanced.

Why you want to join:
I can offer tips and tricks to users who are interested in beginning webmastering. I'd like to share my personal experiences and what worked for me. I can also offer tutorials and other documents to expand new webmasters knowledge.

I also want to join so I can learn more then just the basics of HTML/PHP so I can create a successful community such as a forum.

Thanks!
I think it's a good idea, but since we are already on SF, you could shorten the name to just "Webmasters"

Like this:
[Image: vfuyrr.png]
(10-07-2010, 08:28 PM)Infinity Wrote: I think it's a good idea, but since we are already on SF, you could shorten the name to just "Webmasters"

Like this:
[Image: vfuyrr.png]

SF Webmasters sounds more like a crew. + IE = blah.
Ohh, I just don't have all the Webmaster skills.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,095 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek