Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My own perspective on the topic of prisons
(08-02-2010, 09:24 AM)Blue_Social Wrote: First, Mentalist, the hell? How do you have immunity?

Second, I wouldn't survive in prison. That read was disturbing. I think I'm going to just sit in my corner for a bit. Ohmy

fathers job, not gonna specify what he works and what country im from.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
I have been to prison before but I am Canadian, it really wasn't that bad, no one gets raped and there was only a few fights, sure it sucks but no where near as bad as some make it out to be.

Obviously it's different in the States.
A question, if you go to prison, you can't get as many jobs? :O
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(08-02-2010, 01:24 PM)Mentalist Wrote: A question, if you go to prison, you can't get as many jobs? :O

Ya this is true but I was lucky, those were youth charges that came back to haunt me as an adult, so they aren't on my adult record.
So... your dad killed people and you're seemingly happy about when he escaped from jail? Confused
(08-02-2010, 09:46 PM)ReaLiTy Wrote: So... your dad killed people and you're seemingly happy about when he escaped from jail? Confused

Your missing the forest through all the trees mate.
Your trying to associate one part of the story with another.
Do i care he killed people? Not really. Its not my problem.
Am i happy he escaped? Hell yes.
Am i happy he got found not guilty for escaping? Hell yes. Thats just funny IMHO.
The rest is what it is. I just call it how i see it.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

That is some pretty intense stuff.
I appreciate the creativity you have , But this thread need some punctuations and layout as well
Mad
(08-20-2010, 03:31 PM)【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】 Wrote: I appreciate the creativity you have, But this thread needs some punctuation and layout as well.
The irony. Hey i fixed your post. Yep added correct punctuation and spelling. (Twit)
ps. Its not a creative story. Its fact!

(08-23-2010, 11:04 PM)xvn Wrote: lol i am also interested in this immunity thing

Whats to know?
If the cops want to give immunity to someone then so long as they remain within the scope of the immunity then there free for whatever crime they did so long as they hold there end of the bargain.
In this case. She gave the cops the evidence they needed.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

@ Incredible... What the hell? this isn't a fiction story, this is a heartaching fact-file.

@ DAMINK... Do you think you'd be In a different Mental/Economical position right now if all of this did not happen?
[Image: jVYFt.gif]
No one is more enslaved than those that falsely think they are free. | Love hurts - alot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes, this is a girl topic. I need help 3 590 09-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Slash
  Sensitive Topic 12 1,421 07-19-2010, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Solidify