Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Becoming Smarter?
(05-23-2010, 07:21 PM)Dark3n Wrote: Motivation is key.

I can't get motivated to save my life.

Well, you have to be motivated to do at least something. I'm sure you have a passion for something.

Plus, having good grades in school isn't everything, I mean look at Einstein. He dropped out of high school but he is one of the most famous scientists of all time.
Thats true, but that was back then and now you need a college degree to be a manager at a Micky D's
Master standardized tests. pay attention during class. Study if you need to. Extend your studies within the subject at hand, but outside the limits of what is being taught of that subject in class. You will excel.
[Image: hstj7q.png]
Do you use a memorization technique?
(05-23-2010, 08:05 PM)Dark3n Wrote: Do you use a memorization technique?

I use to be like you, lol

you say you want to get smarter. but you're actually smart and too lazy to study, just like me.

I never studied for a test/exam and i always got the average. but, for chemistry, hahaha, i got 43 %.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
If u already got A's and B;s i think u can't be more focussed and better.
(08-01-2010, 07:07 AM)Mentalist Wrote: I use to be like you, lol

you say you want to get smarter. but you're actually smart and too lazy to study, just like me.

I never studied for a test/exam and i always got the average. but, for chemistry, hahaha, i got 43 %.

Welcome to my world. But I try to study for the slightly bigger tests that actual mean something in that illicit place of a school.
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= blue_social@hotmail.com
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Free DOXing Service
Wow As and Bs are not bad at all my friend pretty good if u ask me thats what o get in school and consider my self smart, but our school system is harder
[Image: pughacking.png]
i just pop-up wiki on my N97 whenever i feel .. i need 2 know that!
You should probably study. That's your best bet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smarter than the other kids. PurpleHaze 35 6,758 09-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Sodra