Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bioshock 2
(07-01-2010, 06:24 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: It has like capture the flag, adam grab...

alot

What about like a capture the hill gametype?
[Image: Imageskx3xi-1.png]
Capture the points, you control 3 points in the map
[Image: iAHg.png]
I sound like Morgan Freeman
(07-01-2010, 06:26 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: Capture the points, you control 3 points in the map

Sorta of like a hill? Cause I don't know what the hell a point is lol.
[Image: Imageskx3xi-1.png]
Yes like a hill lol
[Image: iAHg.png]
I sound like Morgan Freeman
I'm a great fan of the Bioshock series, even though there are only two games. Bioshock 2's online multiplayer was actually better than I expected it to be. I had a lot of good times with my friends online. The campaign was also interesting and enjoyable. The ending(s) dissapointed me though.
its a good i like the online game play im pretty good in it to
[Image: qoj1tz.gif]
Very good game. I never played the first bioshock so I did not know what to expect, but it was nice.
I have played both Bioshock and Bioshock 2 on my computer, and enjoyed them, too. I thought the story actually gripped me more than most mediocre, generic games being produced, and the play style was different from modern games.
(07-07-2010, 10:48 AM)Buffy Wrote: I have played both Bioshock and Bioshock 2 on my computer, and enjoyed them, too. I thought the story actually gripped me more than most mediocre, generic games being produced, and the play style was different from modern games.

Yeah it's a very exotic game it can't be compared to any other game.
(07-07-2010, 08:13 PM)BRSteven Wrote: Yeah it's a very exotic game it can't be compared to any other game.
i agree cause a first i thought it was a bad game but after i started playing it i liked it more and more.
[Image: qoj1tz.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BioShock Infinite Gaijin 10 962 05-24-2011, 02:06 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Anyone interested in Bioshock 2? heretician 5 618 02-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Omniscient