Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Spiders
If I owned a spider, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.. Got some bawls, mane'
[Image: 9b2f1.png]
Holy crap,those were really big and creepy :|
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Those are beast as fudge, I want to get one but my mom refuses to let me, incase it gets out somehow...
Holy fudge. That scared the crap out of me. I hate spiders soo much. I am so scared now that one is going to get me.
Nice spiders. Very colorful spiders?
Damn Norris! Those are some seriously creepy ass Spiders... I didn't want to look at the other pictures but that's weird. However, Spiders would be pretty cool pets. I don't see how you touch them though..
[Image: lDr9r.png]
I love the first one! Such amazing blues! Where did you get them?
Those are some cool spiders you have there. Do you keep them in separate cages?
(11-10-2011, 08:56 PM)John. Wrote: Damn Norris! Those are some seriously creepy ass Spiders... I didn't want to look at the other pictures but that's weird. However, Spiders would be pretty cool pets. I don't see how you touch them though..

They are are 'non touching' pet, like fish...

Although you can pickup some.

(11-11-2011, 07:43 AM)Radix Wrote: I love the first one! Such amazing blues! Where did you get them?

I bought them from other spider enthusiasts in UK.

If your interested in buying some, i can give you some links.
(11-12-2011, 02:19 AM)Genuine Wrote: Those are some cool spiders you have there. Do you keep them in separate cages?

99% of tarantula species are not to be housed together, because they will fight to the death lol.

I do have a small commune of P.regalis living together, but once they hit maturity they will have to be separated.
(11-01-2011, 04:20 PM)Represent Wrote: If I owned a spider, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.. Got some bawls, mane'

watch the TV series "My Extreme Animal Phobia"
See this..A girl that is terrified of spiders

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/my-ex...iders.html
[Image: 122buc0.png]