Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I saved a life
(03-27-2011, 05:36 PM)Mao Wrote: Whenever I try to view them, I just get a picture of a frog...
Oh well... Good job though, hope a lot of us can do good too.

The frog is Imageshack's logo. Maybe contact them about the issue. Works fine for everyone else that's visited my topic.
Nice job, bro. Good to see members like you here. The world needs more.
[Image: intel.gif]
Love you,wish there were more people like you
It's always a good job to save someones life. So I really appreciate what you did!
Great work dude, you are a true emotions expert, I'll shake you hand saved someones life. Good on your mate!
I bet you feel like a million dollars after helping someone like that? That has to be an awesome feeling knowing you helped someone that much.
[Image: freshprincesig.png]
(04-05-2011, 06:38 PM)Fresh Prince Wrote: I bet you feel like a million dollars after helping someone like that? That has to be an awesome feeling knowing you helped someone that much.

It really was gratifying.
I hope to be like your with my friends some day. Like, I became their pillow who will absorb all their emotions.

Also, do you have Skype or MSN? I wish to consult into you maybe someday.
I bet you're still feeling very good about it. your job is very noble, to help people like him who think that the only answer left is just end their life and leave everything else behind. Respect for you.
Lose yourself.
(04-05-2011, 10:15 PM)mycroft Wrote: I hope to be like your with my friends some day. Like, I became their pillow who will absorb all their emotions.

Also, do you have Skype or MSN? I wish to consult into you maybe someday.

I have MSN but I don't go on nearly as much as I browse SF so PM'ing me would be best.

(04-05-2011, 11:06 PM)Delicious Wrote: I bet you're still feeling very good about it. your job is very noble, to help people like him who think that the only answer left is just end their life and leave everything else behind. Respect for you.

The sensation has passed. This was a very long time ago. I'm just leaving this thread vacant so users can discuss among themselves and learn how to pay it forward.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,885 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L