Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deaf or Blind if you had to choose?
deaf becuase I wouldn't be able to do my graphics
Both are terrible imo, I'd rather die I guess. But if I had to choose, deaf.
I'd rather be deaf. It would be so much harder not being able to see where you're going. Your world won't be dark.
probably deaf, i wouldn't be able to live without ever seeing a pussy Tongue
There's things you don't want to hear. But there's things you don't want to see.
I'd rather be deaf than blind. There's a lot more to being deaf than blind. Blind, you can still see, and still somewhat have hope.
I think that being deaf would be easier then being blind
So I would be deaf
I would be rather deaf because it's way more dangerous if you can't see. even if i'm deaf i can still read and watch movies and stuff.
Well the thing is, most deaf people cannot talk because they don't know what it's supposed to sound like. They're not mute but they cannot communicate with their mouths.
That is a tough one, I actually can't decide.
The problem with being blind for me is, even closing my eyes is uncomfortable... I hate the feeling of not knowing what is going to happen and when
I walk with my eyes closed it is difficult to keep my balance and i feel like I'm about to step off a cliff.
The problem with being deaf for me is, my ears start ringing whenever there is no sound at all. I know that might not make sense to everyone, but it happens Tongue.
I guess I would choose deaf. I would rather be able to see and continue with most of life. Being blind would mean that I wouldn't be able to go on sites, read most books, or get most jobs.
I can't decide really...
Deaf = no music.
Blind = no sunset/sunrise.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018