Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Your name?
my name comes from a Nine Inch Nails song via the "Broken" album...
Trent Reznor is my idol and now meh name is forever my handle...
(10-08-2009, 04:16 PM)broken_machine Wrote: my name comes from a Nine Inch Nails song via the "Broken" album...
Trent Reznor is my idol and now meh name is forever my handle...

I was listening to 'Wish' when I read this. Smile
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I like wildlife, and dogs. So dingoes and dogs. I'd prefer Wombat_Dingo, but yeah.
[Image: Dingo_Dog.jpg]
I got my name from a motorbike called the Black Shadow.
I made my username when I was 9 years old. It is a combination of my first initial, my brothers first initial, and the first three letters of my last name. Some people think the D is my middle initial, but it's not. Other wise I would be JABar (which sounds funny). Sometimes I go by JDBar1215 though.

Another fact: Jdbar.com also happens to be the website of a New York divorce lawyer.
A better fact: Searching JDBar on Google returns my profiles on game websites and my Urban Dictionary definition underneath his website. I feel like I'm indirectly ruining that lawyer's reputation when people Google him. Tongue
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Evo? Had it from when I first started using forum sites which was like... 7 yrs ago, it has grown on me so much that even RL friends call me by that name instead of my real one Tongue
Help me hatch my egg please ;P[Image: BmT8.gif]
[Image: Evo-Sig2.jpg]
I'm from HF Victoire
I've got literally hundreds of names that I use, EG; Storm, Blade, Revamped etc...

I use an acc. on HF also named Revamped after I ditched my old one, '300' (Just got sick of the name).
iGot my name from a game [server] that I've been coding for some time now. I named it Storm Evolution and made a forum for it, but I tried to get on one day an the admin account was frozen, so I had to think up another one and the only thing I could think of was 'Revamped', as all it was was a source that had been...well...'Revamped', and it seemed pretty stupid, but once I started using it it actually started to stick really wellBig Grin
[Image: 23lfxh3.png]
Want to set up your own Runescape server? PM Me.
All i can say is: heheh.. and why misspell your name? ;)

(10-08-2009, 01:35 PM)Headshot Wrote:
(10-08-2009, 01:27 PM)Guerriero420 Wrote: You are not a Warrior, change your name, tu putinha de camelo.
LOL, you could do that by PM and it's funny that you're pissed because someone stole your name. Roflmao
I got my name from my own name:
IRL: ****** Laliberté
I decided to put So. before because In my MSN nick it's so.lalibertito
Now it's So.Liberty and I use it as my name of music maker ;)

Cheers
[Image: f_pgfbb4em_bde9974.png]
(10-08-2009, 04:15 PM)BlizzStaff Wrote: Got mine because my friend played a prank while I was playing WCIII or Starcraft (I forget) xD And it was similar to BnetStaff and spooked me, so I made one too and It just was a great account name for shits and giggles to it's just stuck.

No way. Huh