Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best windows OS?
Windows xp FTW Oui
It's working very well
Though Win 7 is the best but Win Xp is also popular.
Windows 7 becasue of the snap feuture
Windows XP because it has no issues with anything. XP is FTW !!!
Windows 7 by far. People who use XP means there computer cannot handle or they do not have the knowledge to optimize a computer.

XP of course is going to be more stable. It has been out for 8 years, ffs
I use XP because my laptop only has 1GB of RAM and a 1.74GHz dualcore. Windows 7 is too slow on my computer. I also don't really like the way Windows 7 works. This whole "run as administrator" thing is ridiculous. I really don't see the point. Then UAC is a fail since it's so annoying that most people disable it anyway. The graphics are nice, but I prefer traditional Windows like Linux/XP use. Even if I could handle Windows 7, I'd stick with XP because many games/programs are incompatible with 7.
Windows XP all the way, so many mods for it + speed.
Hi Blackhat
(04-22-2010, 09:12 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: I use XP because my laptop only has 1GB of RAM and a 1.74GHz dualcore. Windows 7 is too slow on my computer. I also don't really like the way Windows 7 works. This whole "run as administrator" thing is ridiculous. I really don't see the point. Then UAC is a fail since it's so annoying that most people disable it anyway. The graphics are nice, but I prefer traditional Windows like Linux/XP use. Even if I could handle Windows 7, I'd stick with XP because many games/programs are incompatible with 7.

[Image: Untitled-36.png]

I didn't know XP was still this popular. Oo
I remember reading XP compatibility mode didn't work with 64bit. Is that true?

Regardless, I don't want to have change the properties of *every* program just to make it unrestricted.
Windows xp is the best till date
[Image: 28mkcxd.png]