Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Executable.me | Program Gallery
Why is every body repeating me -.-
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
Well the more people wh otell him to change it: he will. Right?
Yea but that's not the only thing it's like every post I make people just ignore and post the same just below...
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(01-13-2012, 03:29 PM)Firetech Wrote: try read my post just above your own Smile

I was on this page for a while, I left my computer and didn't refresh, so when I made my post I never seen your post until after I replied where all pending messages were then refreshed onto the page in this thread.

Edit: I was on my own forum doing things, and checking a couple emails for a subscription over at MyBB Central that I paid for 5 days ago.
Sorry but I just have to say Breshie, that theme really sucks. The huge banner looks so unprofessional and the random photo of the guy is, well... random. The drop shadow is distracting also, and the text is too big.

I'd honestly just scrap that and go for a different theme/template.
[Image: lmaon.png]
[Image: image.php]
Meh, It's a nice start. Good luck buddy.
the website is quite nice. i like it becouse it`s simple and everything you need is compact. Good job. Big Grin ( simple site, simple review )
(01-14-2012, 08:50 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [Image: lmaon.png]

I have no clue why, but that actually just made me laugh. Scrolling down the page, reading comments and all I see is an angry guy looking at me. (Yes I know it's the one from my site).

(01-14-2012, 12:21 PM)BreShiE Wrote: I have no clue why, but that actually just made me laugh. Scrolling down the page, reading comments and all I see is an angry guy looking at me. (Yes I know it's the one from my site).
I just re-capped on this and I'm at work at my desk and I just burst out laughing infront of my boss. Woopsies, haha!
[Image: image.php]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awesome battle station gallery TalishHF 10 2,570 02-25-2012, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Untitled
  Executable.me Forum | Coding Forum BreShiE 10 1,698 01-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Techie.