Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
100 and Gone.
Me and you are on the same page about this.

I hate to see short posts to, it gets of my nerves sometimes.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(03-10-2011, 10:21 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I reject awards to those making LQP. Overall the promotion has been a success and I don't see a reason to remove it.

ive been on sf and hf forever
and i have over 100
i dont think i have an sf feather
slowly getting better
(03-11-2011, 12:02 AM)haphazard Wrote: ive been on sf and hf forever
and i have over 100

Me either but just because you have it does not mean Omni immediately spots it and adds it to your account.

He is a very busy man.

I just came cuz there are lots of ppl from my crew on SF, so I'd give it a try :3 and it's quite plesant to be some time far from hackers-wannabe.
Oh and the Feather looks awesome I'm just here for it :3 Any decent member should have read this, in which I state I was joking about the Feather thing.
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
(03-11-2011, 03:50 AM)killamuvz Wrote: I just came cuz there are lots of ppl from my crew on SF, so I'd give it a try :3 and it's quite plesant to be some time far from hackers-wannabe.
Oh and the Feather looks awesome I'm just here for it :3 Any decent member should have read this, in which I state I was joking about the Feather thing.

Haha yeah. I remember that feather thing. It brought some good amounts of traffic this way.

Omniscient will not give the support feather for low quality post. He will review your profile before he gives it out & I do agree, that's what they do to try to get that award. Omniscient will BAN you if you do this though, (from SF).
Active
I don't care about the award. If you notice it took me over a year to get 100 posts. Also Omni doesn't give the award away when someone rushes the 100 posts. He makes sure they're HQ posts. A lot of people were raging on HF because they had 100 posts and Omni denied them the award.
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
(03-10-2011, 10:21 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I reject awards to those making LQP. Overall the promotion has been a success and I don't see a reason to remove it.

:o Omni posted. *Acts Cool*

But I don't see a reason to remove it either, it's actually nice to promote one of your smaller forums on your big forum.

I like the way you moderate though, you do a good job choosing the right people to receive it.
[Image: baked1.png]
I came from HF because a guy sent me a PM bout it and said that it's more HQ and a lot of great stuff etc.

Well I won't just come and go like half of the forum did I will stay like on HF and I find this forum
better because it's not as dark as HF and there ain't no skids like some people on HF trying to become cool by posting: "I AM A L33T HAX0R I AM GUNNA HAX UHHH"

I mean really later that day the dude posted a topic searching for a DoSer to "hack" a site...
(03-11-2011, 12:02 AM)haphazard Wrote: ive been on sf and hf forever
and i have over 100

No offense but judging by your post here, you're pretty LQ.
[Image: baked1.png]