Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm 17, she's 14.
(01-11-2011, 10:56 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: She shouldn't feel bad for taking a morning after pill, the embryo wouldn't have even started doing anything drastic for a while yet. That's like crying after you masturbate...

I'll make sure to tell her that.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Cyburrrrr she's 14 she won't get preggo because than there would be a t.v show called 14 and pregnant not 16 .
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
MA Pills, but if it's too late.. Abortion is plan B.
Has this been resolved and it's going okay? Either way I don't think the 14 year old can get prego really.
(01-13-2011, 02:53 PM)wisd0m Wrote: Has this been resolved and it's going okay? Either way I don't think the 14 year old can get prego really.

Considering girls usually hit puberty a year or 2 ahead of boys, that statement is 100% wrong.
Swat's too damn smart.

But on Monday evening, we went to go buy the pill. I'm in debt to a lot of people at school though. The Pharmacist gave me the stupidest look when I told her what I wanted. Tongue

(01-13-2011, 02:53 PM)wisd0m Wrote: Has this been resolved and it's going okay? Either way I don't think the 14 year old can get prego really.

Were you being serious on that statement? :S You haven't had the education on the topic yet I'm assuming because she can.

People back in the Elizabethan era used to get married and have kids at the age of 13..
That sort of sucks. Buy pills!
- People on the first page complaining about her age;
On the long term, he's only 3 years older than her, and anyway it's not like she's 8 or 9, she's already a teen.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
Thanks Rookie. In a month she'll be 15, and I'll be 17 until August, so it's not as bad as people may think it is, and I could care less if people think it's wrong.

@Lucid, if you read a few posts above, you'll see I already did. Smile
@Infinity thanks, some people just don't get it. Tongue