Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another recoloring
(03-26-2011, 08:00 PM)Calx Wrote: Is there anything wrong with spoiler tags guys? It's really annoying to have to go through this thread scrolling through large images on every other post. And Blotz, do you have a collection somewhere on another site? I'd be interested in viewing your artwork.

Just go to his user profile, and click the link that says "find posts" then sort them by forum category. You'll find lots in the Graphics forum by him.
WOW! AWESOME
Holy crap! That's amazing, the colours look perfect!
[Image: intel.gif]
Apart from the quality looking bad which isn't your fault it's good. It's your new best one again. lol
I still see quite a few minor bits needing corrected though.
I don't have time to point them out in paint as I'm quite busy but hopefully I will sometime next week. Smile
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(03-30-2011, 01:30 PM)Untouch Wrote: Apart from the quality looking bad which isn't your fault it's good. It's your new best one again. lol
I still see quite a few minor bits needing corrected though.
I don't have time to point them out in paint as I'm quite busy but hopefully I will sometime next week. Smile

As I was editing it for him, I noticed a lot of grey spots in around outlines of her shirt and different places like that. I also think that the earring and the bracelet looked better silver, and the eyes were too saturated with the blue that he had, so I fixed that for him as well.
Wow bro. That looks hot.

I might need you to re-color a few images for me.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Pretty nice.

But there are some parts where you can still see the grayness Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2nd photo recoloring bkotz 13 2,229 03-28-2011, 11:40 AM
Last Post: -MNML-
  first photo recoloring bkotz 5 1,211 03-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Last Post: PhiLLy BR