Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AdminBB - Articles, Interviews, Internet Marketing, and SEO Forum
(04-05-2011, 03:06 PM)Laugh Wrote: It looks very professional, good job. The theme customizer on Xen is beast!

Yep it is!
Terrorz, are you Kaiser?
(04-05-2011, 08:00 PM)Laugh Wrote: Terrorz, are you Kaiser?

Yes Smile
I have to look into this more, thanks for the share.
(04-06-2011, 03:32 AM)Robo22 Wrote: I have to look into this more, thanks for the share.

Welcome
Hey,

Just wanted to let everyone here know that I purchased a premium XenForo style for AdminBB from XenStyles.com. Its very Possessional, Elegant, and Fruity. Tongue

I have spent and invested so much on AdminBB, so its time I bought a premium style. I hope you guys like it, and those of you who haven't joined, I welcome you too join Smile

http://adminbb.org/
Quote:AdminBB Community Contest #1
AdminBB is happy to announce our first competition. Members will be competing to get free Premium Membership status, they will remain a Premium Member for 6 months. This is normally sold for $13.50 USD on its own, and has many benefits which are listed below:

Quote:- Placement in the Premium Members group.
- Premium Member user title.
- Your own AdminBB email address. (yourname@adminbb.org)
- Have 1 of your threads stickied and marked *Featured* in the Showcase & Reviews section for free 2 full weeks. Normally sold for $8.00 on it's own. (Must Contact a staff member to sticky your thread for you)

This can be very beneficial to both you and your site, so we encourage everyone to participate in this community contest. Before entering this contest you must have a total of 15 posts on AdminBB.

Contest Details:
To enter you must reply to this thread. After replying here, you have to post a total of 25 High quality posts on our forums. You may not post in our General Discussion forum, if you do you will be kicked out. You must not spam either, as I mentioned the posts must be of high quality.

Everyone is welcome to join. After you are done with the 25 posts simply reply back to this thread. After everyone completes their posts, the AdminBB Staff will decide on who gets free Premium Membership depending on the quality of the posts you just made. Remember to take your time as it will not matter who finishes first but who has the best quality posts.

This contest will close 24 hours from now, and then the staff will decide on the winner.

Original Thread: http://adminbb.org/threads/free-premium-...post-15144 (If you want to enter you must reply to the original thread, and must have 15 posts before doing so.)

Thanks Smile
Kaiser
We are hiring staff members Smile http://adminbb.org/threads/adminbb-is-hiring-staff.1929
You have a very nice forum terrorz Smile i wish you the best of luck with it in the future.
(04-30-2011, 09:10 AM)ShadyX Wrote: You have a very nice forum terrorz Smile i wish you the best of luck with it in the future.

Thanks Thumbsup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 530 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 881 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 38,150 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex
  AdminBB - Administration & Promotion Forums Terrorz 33 6,829 12-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  HostingTalk Forum | Hosting | Design | Marketing | Business Discussion itylernallen 11 3,393 08-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Last Post: itylernallen