Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone please do this?
i would of done this but i didnt wanna waste my time if u already had one made for u Tongue
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
(01-17-2012, 09:55 AM)TalishHF Wrote: Then why post?
Seriously, your starting to annoy me.
Spamming will not earn you that stupid f***ing feather!

i wasnt posting that for the feather fool, im a gfx artist on hf and i was lookin at sf to help out some people, but ur request is crap. fuckin dick.

Also, the post you just made is the only spam i see in this thread, bitch.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
(01-17-2012, 02:25 PM)lnvisible Wrote: i wasnt posting that for the feather fool, im a gfx artist on hf and i was lookin at sf to help out some people, but ur request is crap. fuckin dick.

Also, the post you just made is the only spam i see in this thread, bitch.

If you weren't posting for the feather, and you realized that someone already fulfilled his request, but decided to post anyway for no reason, how is that not enough proof for you trying to get the feather? Huh

You can't fool people here, when I logged in my first 4 pages of today's posts results all consisted of you being each thread's last poster. Also, usually people don't get banned for no reason if their intention here is not to get the feather. This thread should have been closed after seeing how you conduct yourself to other members.

Another possible reason for the ban could have been for flaming.
(01-17-2012, 04:43 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: If you weren't posting for the feather, and you realized that someone already fulfilled his request, but decided to post anyway for no reason, how is that not enough proof for you trying to get the feather? Huh

You can't fool people here, when I logged in my first 4 pages of today's posts results all consisted of you being each thread's last poster. Also, usually people don't get banned for no reason if their intention here is not to get the feather. This thread should have been closed after seeing how you conduct yourself to other members.

Another possible reason for the ban could have been for flaming.
I did report the user for spamming and flaming and I also requested my thread to be closed.
[Image: image.php]
Sam should see it then in a few hours, he usually seems to post on the forum around mid-day for me. But I have no idea what time it is in the UK. All I know is Fragma is online, so it can't be night time there anymore.