Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My friends being bullied here is her story.
All that matters is that your trying your best, but i think in time she'll heal + she'll be happy.
I'm sure you're doing great tbh! x
What have you found out?..
I'm hoping your right BrokenHeartedGirl. I really do hope your right! She means the world to me, she's helped me so much I just wish I could help her back! She shouldn't be feeling like this, not at her age.

And a friend told me someting in confidence today, so she will have to have some serious thinking going on, but it's not the girl in question here. Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
[/i]Yeah, mate.. it might alittle complicated for a couple of years, she's 14 right? But when them years are over, you two will be happy.xx
Well.. fingers crossed anyways, and it's soo sweet how you talk about her, she seems a very lucky lady! x

I'm sure she'll trust you. she does seem to be keeping more things inside, and i don't think that's a good idea, do you speak to her in the day?..x
Yeah, i speak to her as much as i possibly can. It's weird, if shes not on msn i miss her, she helps me through everything! I just wish she could open up to me, because if she does I know I can help her so much more and better! If she told me everything then I'm pretty sure we could work through things ALOT faster than we can currently. Smile x
Awr, You should really tell her all this. + explain to her how much you care about her.. if you havn't already done it. and tell her she needs to open up to you more, or else you can't help her fast enough through it,

If you don't mind me asking,
Is she always unhappy?..x
I try, but I don't know how to put it. I guess I should just come out with it. Maybe that's my best option really.

Shes not always unhappy, sometimes shes hyper, or happy. But mainly unhappy. Which is a shame. Because personally I think shes brilliant. x
What makes her happy, you should try and find out, + do that thing alot, and then hopefully, she'll become more happy, but i suppose you can't always be the one that runs around for her. can you?
You have your own life. you should look after yourself for some time. She'll be alright. i'm sure of that.
With a friend like you anyone would be stable. Smile.

Does she suffer with depression?
I like helping her! Theres so much shes got in her life, maybe she don't see it for what it is. I'm pretty sure she will get there, she just needs a way of dealing with her problems. Do what thing alot? I'm hoping she will become more happy, because she means the world to me she really does. I like running around after her, i want her to be fixed! I'd do anything for her, I just want her to see that i'm here to help, not to make her feel more down, or feel as tho she has to be happy just for me. I want her to be happy in herself.

I don't need to look after myself, shes more important to me, I know how to handle my depression (That reminds me i've not took my tablet today LOL!!) I'm hoping she sees/understands that i'm trying to be as good as a friend can be to her. Maybe thing's are just a little unclear at the moment.

I think she could have a form of depression yes. I'm not sure how bad it is, but it looks like the early forms of it. I don't want her depression to get as bad as mine. That's why i want her to go to the doctors, but she won't. But i think she needs to talk to a doctor about her problems. I just wish she would go to the doctors, it'd mean the world to me!
If you spoke to her more, then you'll probably see that you might mean just as much to her! Smile
Aah, i see what you mean with the depression, i think you need to get it while early stages because if she gets worse then i don't know. but i know it'll all work out! Smile

I think she probably wants to make you happy just as much because your feelings might be mutual.
So you being happy probably makes her happy.
Well anyways, goodluck merrt x

Btw, i'd love to meet this lass one day, me + her have alot in common.
But i wasn't as bad as this, mine healed over time. x
Yeah, I'm hoping i do!!

She makes me happy, by just talking to me to be honest.. I just wished she could see how happy she makes me!

Yeah, it'd be cool if you did meet up. You do have alot in common to be honest. Smile

I hope it heals pretty damn quick! x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Friends elena r 6 1,386 09-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,759 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine
  Potential friends groovybluedog 2 804 11-25-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Ixam
  Used, lied to, no friends. Karisu 2 739 06-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Pr0d
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 940 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta