Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should everybody have to go to school?
Like today I was talking the PSATs, and this dumbass would not stop talking. Sad
Sometimes it depends a lot on the people. If a person honestly doesn't want to go to school and fudge there self over then they should be able to.
[Image: lDr9r.png]
I TOTALLY AGREE. Kids in my class just keep on bitching how they hate school and crap. I'm like GTFO then! and ones bitching are usually dumb.
Just think if they are older they don't have a good job, like this you stop caring^^
(10-18-2011, 10:58 PM)ZMistfall Wrote: I TOTALLY AGREE. Kids in my class just keep on bitching how they hate school and crap. I'm like GTFO then! and ones bitching are usually dumb.
YA IK! If your gonna bitch then just leave...

Well, I think everyone should go to school.
For the people who don't like it, they should realize that it's actually helping them.

The more educated people we have, the brighter our future is.
That's a pretty good statement you mentioned above,
But you need to consider the down-points in the future;

The people who don't consider on going to school and learning won't pass there examinations and get good results,
This meaning they won't have a very successful future upon trying to search for a job.
In my opinion the school program should remain compulsory.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
If they weren't in school, they would be causing trouble, perhaps more serious trouble, outside of school.
Those who don't want to learn, simply shouldn't go and should have the option to, if you don't want an education don't have one, it doesn't benefit those who do so why even make them go?
Yes, i agree, but at least they wouldn't be assaulting/raping/killing/selling drugs (as much.)