Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Runescape Forum
RS forums are starting to get a little saturated now, Nonetheless. Looks good, Good luck.
[Image: GFx11-1.png]
I decided to scrap it and just keep the rs section on my main site.

http://cooll.net
Updated the forum and it is back online Smile
Looks okay for MyBB, perhaps try giving it a bright color to go with the black? Also editing the the logo to something more appealing is good. Smile
Im not a fan of runescape,but I like this forum's design.
[Image: gMibd.png]
I will be getting a new logo. I am no GFX expert so I have wait for my co admin.

Some functions we will be adding are.

Item, Npc, object ID database search. Meaning you can search ids for p servers or bots.
Grand Exchange top item list
Option for players to add their RS info to profile. Meaning it will grab your info from rs and put in your profile.

Ideas are welcome, we have a team of web devs and java devs that sit in IRC. So we can do whatever really. Smile
there are too many runscape forums cool idea though
(08-12-2011, 09:12 AM)fudge Wrote: there are too many runscape forums cool idea though

The competition is easy and I will be able to rank it well on google. That is all that matters to me.
It looks good. You might try getting more people posting in the other areas though. Seems like the pub and introductions are used more than anything else. I would suggest trying to get strategies on there that no one else has so more people will sign up.
Yeah, I agree. Thanks for the feedback. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 533 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 884 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  RuneMoz RuneScape Forums - NEW! DazedBots 17 3,187 01-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: DazedBots
  RuneMoz - Runescape Forums - New Community! DazedBots 0 648 12-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Last Post: DazedBots
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 38,344 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex