Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kicked Out for Good (Family BS)
just move on with your life and hope for the best. Same thing happened to me with my sister and i moved on and said if i stay it will only happen again. So pick up your bags and move on.
What you need to do is find your real parents, I think it will make you a lot happier. I'm going to give you a very very deep meaning sentence.

If you have any thought in your mind, that your parents may be abusive, injured, or anything that may depress you, DO NOT CONTACT THEM. You will end up being way more depressed.
(06-18-2011, 06:06 AM)The Angry Asswipe Wrote: What you need to do is find your real parents, I think it will make you a lot happier. I'm going to give you a very very deep meaning sentence.

If you have any thought in your mind, that your parents may be abusive, injured, or anything that may depress you, DO NOT CONTACT THEM. You will end up being way more depressed.

I have already found my birth mother. I found her months ago after my 19th birthday.

Over the years, I've just become ignorant of my (adopted) mother, I realized she is just bullshit all the time.

I have no father figure, never have.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
You defended yourself. Doesn't seem fair...

Good luck whatever happens.
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
I for one think you should honestly just ask your sister be straight up, can you please tell our mother what really happened I know we got in a fight but please I don't want to be kicked out, something along the lines of that? Big Grin
(06-19-2011, 11:04 AM)-Colin-™ Wrote: I for one think you should honestly just ask your sister be straight up, can you please tell our mother what really happened I know we got in a fight but please I don't want to be kicked out, something along the lines of that? Big Grin

I have, she just ignores me and then tells me to get back home to find her camera because she lost it haha. Screw that.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
"My daughter and I are afraid of you living here. Leave."
That's a pretty harsh statement, being your sister is adopted as well. Meaning she could have never wanted you in the family, and could have used you to get say welfare. It's a evil world we live in. Best thing to do, get a new life. And honestly in my opinion, if they want you back or need your help; Don't even.

Quote:Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it - George Santayana
Make see you get a job, I feel sorry for you bro
I say fudge them and start a new life, i got kicked out one and i said fine fudge you. My mom ended up begging me to come back and i eventually did. Now i can do whatever the fudge i want without consequence Smile
That's really screwed up :/

Try to start a new life. Get a starting job and see if you can rent a room from one of your friends.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,052 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 689 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  House/Family/Financial Advice Metapod 5 1,251 06-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Can't stand looking at my Family Members so sad. ๖ۣۜChubaca™ 10 1,859 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Alreiger
  A broken family Anarchy ツ 10 2,293 01-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Starstruck