Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your field of study?
(01-30-2011, 11:17 PM)Deltron Wrote: That was another option in my future studies. Where and what do you study to pursue these courses?

My top choice school is Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA which has an IT degree program. I'll be studying basic courses as well as a broader range of computer courses like networking, database management, etc. I'd be going to college for 5 years for a 4 year degree because I'll have 3 paid co-op programs.
(01-30-2011, 11:23 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: My top choice school is Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA which has an IT degree program. I'll be studying basic courses as well as a broader range of computer courses like networking, database management, etc. I'd be going to college for 5 years for a 4 year degree because I'll have 3 paid co-op programs.

Damn, it sounds like you have some good marks.

Do you have any advice for me? I want to be in the similar fields as you, but I'm not sure which. I know it is going to be in computing though. Tongue
Applied informatics, last year at the moment. One more year of Management perhaps, and of course, .net or Java certificate Smile

Q
dont have an official field of study as such-the only college/educational thing am doing is an ASDAN certified course,called towards independance [a UK certificate and course for people with severe disabilities] -dont have to go to college for it as we have our own part time tutor here.

the 'unofficial field of study' is disabled horse riding [RDA], major in dressage and jumping,going to be riding olympic team horses this summer who are owned by the school owner.
used to laugh at dressage,thinking it was poncey,lightweight easy and pointless,it also didnt help that jordan [the model with the airbag tits] does dressage-and because of her glamour model past;she gets called a expert for stuff novices do, but cant get enough of it now-its a very difficult but rewarding discipline.

[Image: kittcrew.jpg]
I'm studying software engineering.
(02-01-2011, 09:21 AM)Crow Wrote: I'm studying software engineering.

That must be a very complicated course.

I'm not to sure if I want to get into software because of it's complexity.

How is it for you?

Computing technical support. Specifically Computer Architecture.
(02-27-2011, 02:03 PM)Splodge0007 Wrote: Computing technical support. Specifically Computer Architecture.

What jobs are you wishing to pursue?
I'm a Graduate Student, studying Couples, Marriage and Family Counseling. As an Undergrad, I studied Clinical/Counseling Psychology.
Psychology is where it's at.
tay.Superman