Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
My Last WebDesign
looks good.
(10-14-2009, 11:43 PM)h4ckingURLife Wrote: looks good.

Thank you man! Blackhat
It looks nice and neat unlike some flash-based websites that have a lot of garbage on the screen, it's comparatively better looking. It may look a bit plain but sometimes less means more. I like it. Big Grin

PS: Any thoughts on reviving your DA account? Big Grin

PPS: The lorem ipsum thing is just a layout test, it's actually nonsense even after a little translating, it sounds more vulgar than the classical latin of it's origin. Root word = Dolor = Pain, Dolorem = In the state of pain. Ipsum = existence/self.

PPPS: Upon a few more digging in my ebooks, I find that it's a passage from Cicero. Pinch
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
(10-15-2009, 01:11 AM)S0rath 0f the Black Sun Wrote: It looks nice and neat unlike some flash-based websites that have a lot of garbage on the screen, it's comparatively better looking. It may look a bit plain but sometimes less means more. I like it. Big Grin

PS: Any thoughts on reviving your DA account? Big Grin

Thank you man that's some nice critique Blackhat

And actually Yes, This thread got me thinking about starting to design again....
and hell I have now 5 HDD's so I can back up my work this time, the last time I took my HDD with me during a travel, and guess what the serbian border patrol thought I was hiding drugs in it and destroyed it completly to see that it was a normal HDD.

But I've learned my lesson Omg
(10-15-2009, 01:22 AM)NinjaGeek Wrote: Thank you man that's some nice critique Blackhat

And actually Yes, This thread got me thinking about starting to design again....
and hell I have now 5 HDD's so I can back up my work this time, the last time I took my HDD with me during a travel, and guess what the serbian border patrol thought I was hiding drugs in it and destroyed it completly to see that it was a normal HDD.

But I've learned my lesson Omg

You're welcome. Blackhat

Damn. So that's what happened to your HDD. Talk about border patrol paranoia. Blink lol. Roflmao

I'll be an avid watcher when you open that DA account again. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
Wow. Omni needs to make awards and this guy needs webdesign guru
this looks great, i want to see it in action. Post the url if ever you'll set it up. (never got to see a pure flash website)
(10-15-2009, 06:20 AM)S0rath 0f the Black Sun Wrote: You're welcome. Blackhat

Damn. So that's what happened to your HDD. Talk about border patrol paranoia. Blink lol. Roflmao

I'll be an avid watcher when you open that DA account again. Big Grin

Besides that I've lost a good amount on money and some good clients with the HDD, they just said it's my problem....

And about DA I can't get into the account so I'll prob. need to get a new one, but thanks man

(10-15-2009, 06:31 AM)Moudi Wrote: Wow. Omni needs to make awards and this guy needs webdesign guru

w0w you're going big... Thank you!

(10-15-2009, 06:51 AM)dongblues Wrote: this looks great, i want to see it in action. Post the url if ever you'll set it up. (never got to see a pure flash website)
Thanks!
I'm sorry but the design was 90% finished and AS code 10%, it was never recived by the client and never uploaded or it will be
(10-15-2009, 08:39 AM)NinjaGeek Wrote: Besides that I've lost a good amount on money and some good clients with the HDD, they just said it's my problem....

And about DA I can't get into the account so I'll prob. need to get a new one, but thanks man

(10-15-2009, 06:31 AM)Moudi Wrote: Wow. Omni needs to make awards and this guy needs webdesign guru
w0w you're going big... Thank you!

(10-15-2009, 06:51 AM)dongblues Wrote: this looks great, i want to see it in action. Post the url if ever you'll set it up. (never got to see a pure flash website)
Thanks!
I'm sorry but the design was 90% finished and AS code 10%, it was never recived by the client and never uploaded or it will be

Whats an AS Code?
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(10-15-2009, 08:44 AM)SF Phantom Wrote: Whats an AS Code?

ActionScript code, used do code flash movies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  J. Sullivan - Webdesign C4Vendetta 7 946 03-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Step Up 3™