Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One in the Chamber mess around! :D
That part when you were running back and forth by the door was funny as fudge
Video is down but what is one in the chamber?
(10-21-2011, 10:53 PM)Virus1x Wrote: Video is down but what is one in the chamber?

One in the Chamber consists of six players competing in a Free-for-All style game with a twist: each player starts off with only an insta-kill M1911, a single round of ammunition, a knife, and three lives.
Once a player has fired their bullet, the only means of acquiring another one is by getting a kill. This means that if a player kills an opponent with a bullet, they will get that bullet back. However, if a player happens to have no ammo left, then their only remaining method of killing is by knife. Knifing earns one bullet, which means that players can have more than one bullet at a time if they choose to knife their enemies as opposed to shooting them.

The winners of One in the Chamber are the players with the highest scores. Kills earn 100 points, while Survivor Bonuses (being alive when another player is eliminated) net 10 points. While it may seem as though it's a Last Man Standing setup, it's easily possible to be in the money without being one of the last few alive.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Wow, that's pretty nice.
I like knifing people in gun game and humiliating them though.
The video is down currently :#
Yet I get the main idea of what you where going to do.
Me and some mates always go around and troll in One in the Chamber.
Pure fun :x
The video has been removed :/ Man you should upload it again, and also what is ghosting?
1 in the chamber and sticks and stones are the only game types i actually like in BLOPS.

Hate everything except zombies, really. :|

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Knife Off (One In The Chamber) Call of Duty - Black Ops Gameplay! Trixx 51 12,694 04-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Jin
  One in the Chamber Gameplay! Barely Hidden 5 617 12-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Dogbert