Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
girl help
I am also shy :/
[Image: 25qgpvk.png]
Aim: Kinectful
Msn: HF-Kinect@live.com
Gamertag: Kinectful
No offensive, but dating at such a young age is pretty pointless. People change drastically throughout their lives, and so will you. What you like now will not be what you like in 1 year.

And one of the risks of dating at your age is teenage pregnancy. Just enjoy hanging out with your buddies and focusing on school. You can still think about girls... but I wouldn't recommend pursuing them.
(09-27-2010, 01:52 PM)Sapora Wrote: No offensive, but dating at such a young age is pretty pointless. People change drastically throughout their lives, and so will you. What you like now will not be what you like in 1 year.

And one of the risks of dating at your age is teenage pregnancy. Just enjoy hanging out with your buddies and focusing on school. You can still think about girls... but I wouldn't recommend pursuing them.

Ya know you actually do have a point there. But then again I know people who have dated since they were 14 and are married and been married for over 10 years now.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(09-27-2010, 01:52 PM)Sapora Wrote: No offensive, but dating at such a young age is pretty pointless. People change drastically throughout their lives, and so will you. What you like now will not be what you like in 1 year.

I'm also 14, and
Quote: And one of the risks of dating at your age is teenage pregnancy.
is the most freakin stupid thing i have ever heard no offense, but that isint a risk of dating is a risk of being a retard and having sex. There is nothing wrong with dating as i see it, but having sex is a whole different story. dating gives you something to do and lets you have some fun and actually get ready for later relationships that you will be a lot more serious about.
[Image: psychois21.png]
(09-27-2010, 02:09 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Ya know you actually do have a point there. But then again I know people who have dated since they were 14 and are married and been married for over 10 years now.

Yeah, that is true. They lucked out Smile
(09-27-2010, 02:24 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: I'm also 14, and
Quote: And one of the risks of dating at your age is teenage pregnancy.
is the most freakin stupid thing i have ever heard no offense, but that isint a risk of dating is a risk of being a retard and having sex. There is nothing wrong with dating as i see it, but having sex is a whole different story. dating gives you something to do and lets you have some fun and actually get ready for later relationships that you will be a lot more serious about.

Well, we can disagree. I just think that dating increases your chance of experiencing feelings of attraction and arousal... leading to sex. If kids have a support system that encourages abstinence then pregnancy will be less of an issue.

Either way... if you want to date at your age then date. But be careful so that things won't be too complicated for you Smile
I understand what you are saying, I just say that if you are actually responsible then you just wont have sex. That's how i feel about it myself, I understand where you are coming from of course and you do have some valid points on a lot of people are not responsible. I personally think if you are irresponsible enough to have sex your punishment will be a kid, the only downside is that now there is abortion and you can just give your kid to foster parents exc. i personally think you should have to keep the kid if you made the mistake of having sex.
[Image: psychois21.png]
So how are things? Did you attempt to contact her in anyway yet?
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]
(09-27-2010, 07:54 PM)tsgh mike Wrote: So how are things? Did you attempt to contact her in anyway yet?

Yeah so how did things go bro? Tell us everything.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Yeah, girls usually like confidence. Just approach her with courage and confidence. I think lots of people fear approching women because of the fear of rejection, if you knew you were never going to get rejected, you'd approach any girl you wish you'd start a relationship with. You need to find the courage within yourself to go and talk to her. Think of it this way, even if a girl rejects you, don't take it as an insult. Don't think of yourself as any less nice or attractive. There were actually studies that I recall where they found that people choose their partners based on similar facial characteristics. What's ugly for someone, could be pretty hot to someone else. Plus it's not like she has in depth knowledge about you personally, and knows everything about you. Just approach her mate, and see what happens Smile.

So people should not date because they might have sex and get her pregnant? That is some backwards thinking right there man.

The dudes gotta practice for when he is a few years older.

It does not matter what age you are, if you are shy or not, you perceive them as barriers so they are, in reality lots of girls find shy guys cute, so just be yourself BUT you do have to let her know you want to talk to her in some way or another, open the lines of communication as they say.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,209 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,237 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity