Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My top/latest sigs
Hmm that looks rather hard to make a sig out of mainly because its real plain =/ if you wont i can try and find somthing similar, im of to bed right now ill look around for you tomorow unless you find somthing more sutaible.
i could always try and make something out if this but i doubt i could get anything good out of it.
No, don't worry about it - i was just wondering if it would be possible, but it's not a problem. I'll look around on the site that you gave me tomorrow, and then i'll PM you as soon as possible Smile
3rd one is ok, others a all pretty bad, and text needs a lot of work.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
if your going to say somthing like that tell me how to improve.
not just "There all bad" doesn't help anyone in anyway. turn a negative comment into a positive one by saying what i can do.
and no The text needs a lot of work isn't help i suck at text and i know i need to work on it.
Those are pretty good man.
Nice work.
These are pretty sweet, good work Thumbsup
[Image: Space_Soldier_Signature_by_Dragonnnnnn.png]
(05-18-2010, 08:22 AM)tyge Wrote: if your going to say somthing like that tell me how to improve.
not just "There all bad" doesn't help anyone in anyway. turn a negative comment into a positive one by saying what i can do.
and no The text needs a lot of work isn't help i suck at text and i know i need to work on it.

I don't care if it didn't help you. I gave you my thoughts on it. I saw the reply box, and I replied, politely. There is nothing wrong with what I said and you can't make me elaborate.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
Your flow is astonishing.
But, you blur way too much, try to tone it down.
Great latest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Signature; Modern Warfare 3. Uzi 13 2,810 12-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  [FREE] Animated sigs, avatars, icons and anything else [HQ] mostskillful 1 892 09-15-2011, 06:11 AM
Last Post: ₠o™
  Free Sigs! bateyy 6 723 09-15-2011, 06:08 AM
Last Post: ₠o™
  [PREVIEW]Prominent's latest design[NEW] Prominent 5 1,035 08-26-2011, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Prominent
  Latest Signature Oliver 8 1,099 08-23-2011, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Evaluation