Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl Advice
Gain confidence in yourself.It is the only key to success
[Image: 28mkcxd.png]
Thanks you guys. By the way how would I get a phone number after I start talking to a girl?
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
(04-23-2010, 03:34 PM)Foresight Wrote: Thanks you guys. By the way how would I get a phone number after I start talking to a girl?
Phone number or die!

Naw I'm kidding, hahaha.
After you talk to here for a little, laugh a little, and stuff and she or you needs to go, be like "Oh, can I have your number?" then it's a yes or no.
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
(04-23-2010, 04:20 PM)Traphikz Wrote: Phone number or die!

Naw I'm kidding, hahaha.
After you talk to here for a little, laugh a little, and stuff and she or you needs to go, be like "Oh, can I have your number?" then it's a yes or no.
Ok, thank you Traphikz. Victoire
(04-23-2010, 04:26 PM)Foresight Wrote: Ok, thank you Traphikz. Victoire
Your welcome, if you have anymore questions tell me, I'm a P.I.M.P ya feel me?
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
Just go over to a girl you seem to like. Get to know her, meaning talk to her, ask if she wants to hand out more. Then hang out with her, get to know her personality, if you like her, start dating her.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
girls stay together in groups for one reason to avoid awkward situations with guys
my advice win a prive teddy bear w/e and look for a cute girl walking alone or with one other girl and simply walk up and ask her if she wants this say u one it but you dnt want it or w/e bs ur way through it if she accepts it ur in all you have to do is introduce ur self
but if she turns away from you dnt keep tlking you look dumb. so you need to ask her her name and where she goes to school
next you have to say well it was nice tlking to you i g2g if you want to txt me some time if she says sure give her ur cell and say put in ur number and wham ur in also be mindful of her friend she will have alot to do with her relationships.as you walk away dnt make it obvious but look if they r giggling dam boy hook line and sinker

no offence to any girls in here

lemee knw how it goes
Just approach to them as a friend, try to find her likes and dislikes both then just try to spend some more time with her.Just be confident and after an week,ask her to be your girl friend xD.
Ok, thank you guys for your advice. Unfortunately I kind of failed at the fair, but I know what to do for next time I'm in a largely populated area like that. I think.
How did it go? Did you freeze up?
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Delete please. /Advice about girl? Wellbloud 11 1,201 08-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Wellbloud
  Advice on this situation [Me + Girl + Friend] iCrack 8 1,860 11-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Criteria
  I need Girl Advice. JSkely 7 1,124 08-31-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: LiteFire
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,218 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  I need some advice. For a girl 6 610 03-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk