Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What helps you?
I watched Bill Nye in Physics the other day and it made Chemistry less of a drag Tongue
(04-17-2010, 01:02 PM)Bill Nye Wrote: What helps you:
Get Motivated
Feel better
Get your mind off things

Get Motivated:
Telling myself, "the sooner i do this, the sooner i don't have to worry about it"

Feel better:
Talking to this girl who i <3

Get your mind off things:
Same as above.
Thumbsup
[Image: gfxbanner.png]
(04-18-2010, 06:02 PM)Mute Wrote: Feel better:
Talking to this girl who i <3

Get your mind off things:
Same as above.
Thumbsup
Lucky. Tongue

Quote: I watched Bill Nye in Physics the other day and it made Chemistry less of a drag Tongue
Hey, It's why I'm here.
Music is my #1 source and always has been. Happiness, Motivation, anything. It's the one thing that has and never will let me down. Smile
[Image: 28svqbl.png]
Music is the best way I get my mind off things.
Feeling better is talking to friends.
It really depends upon my mood. Sometimes anger can motivate me to work harder. Sometimes I listen to music. Actually, I do that a lot... I pace out nervous energy while listening to something fast or I use music to lift my mood up.
Whenever I feel low or demotivated, I think and look at the weak, poor, sick, unfortunate people around me... It makes me feel how blessed and fortunate I am right now ...

Well, what's motivation to do with this ? .. Atleast I know that I've got people to love and care for me.. A great family, a lovely wife, a sweet chubby cuddly 6-month girl.... What more can I ask for Big Grin
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]
Listening to music, punching the bag, working out, skating, things like that. :\

Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]
Im a really dark person. There is really nothing that can get me to feel better.
Well, theres good humor, but can't find taht alot from here.

How I get motivated with training? Well since I train fighting and I watch anime. In anime, theres alot of people with all their will power and "I must do it". Well I get like them, hyped and with much of will.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(04-18-2010, 01:52 AM)LinRuiBai Wrote: Masturbation at times really calms me down

My god, I masturbate and after I feel so damn good! I also listen to Eminem when I'm pissed or I'll just sleep.