Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me or...
Basically, we will be the "elders" of this forum. We all have an area of expertise.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Damn I already feel old.... Big Grin
An old wise man, but yeah it's a chilling community, low to none bullshit posting.... I like that!
But I still think we all can do better than this... Promote people.... Spam.... bring fresh meat...
We can do that ;)
(01-12-2010, 06:55 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: Damn I already feel old.... Big Grin
An old wise man, but yeah it's a chilling community, low to none bullshit posting.... I like that!
But I still think we all can do better than this... Promote people.... Spam.... bring fresh meat...
We can do that ;)

Ha Ha, is what i like about thi forum is that there's not a bunch of kids, i mean i'm a kid but... well, i think you might know what i mean. But, the posts that are made a usually very helpful, It's like people really do careBebe-pleure lol yeah.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(01-12-2010, 06:57 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Ha Ha, is what i like about thi forum is that there's not a bunch of kids, i mean i'm a kid but... well, i think you might know what i mean. But, the posts that are made a usually very helpful, It's like people really do careBebe-pleure lol yeah.

Yeah I know what you mean... Big Grin
The age is inexistent on this forum, it's like everyone is the same age... getting or already is specialized in things they do.. and ready to shre knowledge... Yeye

There are bullshit posts here and there, but they disappear fast in the quality of other posts, yeah!!!

edit:
I mean come on, not over 4months up and look at this..
Our members have made a total of 39,132 posts in 3,944 threads.
We currently have 1,727 members registered.
Quote:The age is inexistent on this forum, it's like everyone is the same age... getting or already is specialized in things they do.. and ready to shre knowledge.

This is pretty much why I stay. I'm only fifteen, but I feel like I'm on the same level as people here who are 20+ because of the reasons stated.
(01-13-2010, 09:47 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: This is pretty much why I stay. I'm only fifteen, but I feel like I'm on the same level as people here who are 20+ because of the reasons stated.

I have the same feeling and I'm only 13. Smile
I love this place, I haven't seen much or no flaming at all, and everyone's mature. It's a great place to help and get helped.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Quote:I have the same feeling and I'm only 13.

Lol, really? I always thought you were like 20 or something. Great.
Nope, sorry for the misconseption. I'm only 13. Smile
It was my birthday 9 days ago, so i was only 12 when I first came here. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-13-2010, 09:57 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Lol, really? I always thought you were like 20 or something. Great.

For real I tought that too until his birthday, trilobyte- is the best example for what I'm talking about..
Everyone thought he was 18+ judging by the way he post and we all failed to see that he is a kid ;)
And yet I still feel like you're 20 Big Grin
I remember when Trilo said he was 13, LOL. I just chuckled and went about my business.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.