Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theory of love
That's true, most teen relationships don't have what is needed to have a long term relationship, ending them within a month or so. I have had many short term relations that lacked that one emotion. That is what ended most of them. I just lost interest.
[Image: ilovewindows.png]
(12-14-2009, 03:28 PM)Socrates Wrote: Well this is my theory of love. Basically love doesn't really exist, you may say it to someone but deep down unconsciously there is no love.Of course I have no way of proving it as im just a tenth grader who is 16, lol. I know it may sound weird but for example, A guy goes with a girl and he actually loves her or thinks he does. They eventually break up, she continues dating and has at least 2 or 3 more Boyfriends. Each time telling them all the same thing "I love you". Now People might argue that she is just saying it or playing the guys, but what if she actually means it? What if what she is actually feeling is love? Lol my ex said some people fall in love to quickly, but Idk just my theory. What do you all think?Thumbsup
Of course, in my response, you are talking to a person who implements the spiritual with the physical. So, my theory is not going to be biased; but rather based on what I have experienced by faith and an undefined feeling to continue this journey. So if you want me to continue; let me know. Smile
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-14-2009, 04:56 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: Of course, in my response, you are talking to a person who implements the spiritual with the physical. So, my theory is not going to be biased; but rather based on what I have experienced by faith and an undefined feeling to continue this journey. So if you want me to continue; let me know. Smile

I for sure want you to continue, but if you you want to wait for Socrates, I'm fine!
In my opinion it isn't that love doesn't exist, it's just that 99% of people don't know what love means, as you said in your post you're 16 and, not that I can talk seeing as I'm 14, but I don't think people of that age fully understand what love is, I think that love exists, it's just a rarity that someone actually finds 'true' love (corny right).
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
Actually agreed iintens.
(12-14-2009, 05:02 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I for sure want you to continue, but if you you want to wait for Socrates, I'm fine!
Yep, this is Socrates' thread so I will wait for him to ask.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
(12-14-2009, 05:08 PM)iintens Wrote: In my opinion it isn't that love doesn't exist, it's just that 99% of people don't know what love means, as you said in your post you're 16 and, not that I can talk seeing as I'm 14, but I don't think people of that age fully understand what love is, I think that love exists, it's just a rarity that someone actually finds 'true' love (corny right).

Well said for a 14 YO, but you brought up true love. That imo is something that doesn't really exists.
True love is just as I've said a stronger feeling, and it's up to you how much love you give and take.
Those who find the real love, are those who give much love to their pratners and recieve the same amount back!
So basiclly, everyone finds his/her true love, but are sometimes not aware of it and actually it does exist but not in the meaning of hard to find.

Unimportant Edit: (Click to View)
Аноним Интерфейс You can go ahead explain now lol.
I'll do it tomorrow. I'm too out of it right now.
Lol alright looking forward though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,911 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Meat