Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
what do you Belive?
This is what I roughly see during sleep paralysis.

[Image: Scary_Avatar.jpg]

Except, it just sits there. Doesn't do sh*t. It just fades in and out, weird as hell, but eh, whatever. My English teacher this year gets it bad. She sees a murderer, or butcher of some sort, coming into her room from the door. I'd hate to be her. You'd think this would never happen to her, since she's very caring and humble, but she still gets these episodes. Very weird.
[Image: fixedt.png]
No. But, I do believe sleep paralysis explains a lot of 'Paranormal Activity' (No no the movie). Wikipedia explains a lot.
May your vibrations feel good. </nonperverted>?

[Image: l_ab7cb1936b674509926042233129f5d6.png]
(11-07-2009, 09:52 PM)Agent Wrote:
[i believe this was a real ghost]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXAOz7PDul0[/yt]

LMFAO!.. Anyways no there is no such thing.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Lol agreed ^^^^^
I belive in ghosts or any other "life" form we are not able to communicated with or shouldn't be able, but crap happens.
Personally I think that everyone is able to see ghosts, as our brain can show us everything.
There was a situation in my life, (too long to write down) that only I remember, clear as it happend just a sec ago but from the people I know that was there no one know a thing about the moment.
Then again few friends and I saw a weird little gnome/goblin like thing, it was about 02 AM and full moon, fog was on the ground like in every horror movie.
But again I think that are just images show to us by our brain, nothing real.

But there was this dream I had.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2722
I currently suffer from schizophrenia and depression, i see a little girl all of the time, and occasionally i dream about her, i also hear voices. I'm on Chlorprozamine for my schizophrenia can't remember what i'm on for my depression, i think it's venlafaxine or something along them lines. I'm on a pretty high dosage too.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Damn codeline never would have guessed.
(11-08-2009, 10:11 PM)Socrates Wrote: Damn codeline never would have guessed.

Not many people would realise to be honest, i'm pretty "Normal" when i've had my tablets, When i've forgot to take them, or i've run out (Happened Once) I become a bit Scranny so to speak. That reminds me, i've got to go and see the doctor today for some stronger medication. Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Lol im normal if you define normal.
(10-27-2009, 09:47 AM)Evo Wrote: Eh sleep paralysis >.>, I've always thought of it as a term given not to make others scared. I get it, maybe like once a month average but honestly I think that it has something to do with spiritual forces, some of you may think that sounds crazy but spirits do exist. The first time I got it was at my grandmother's house, had a dream that my head got cut off and I was dying then I woke up and couldn't move or talk and I saw a white figure at the corner of my right eye. Got scared and started praying then it went away and I was back to normal. Another one I won't forget was when I woke up with it and started hearing a lot of voices, talking to me at once. Kinda freaky but I've gotten used to it ;P

^When I posted that they said I was crazy, but it's actually real
Help me hatch my egg please ;P[Image: BmT8.gif]
[Image: Evo-Sig2.jpg]