Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Trip
Thats weird then man.
Either i would say the herb has been chemically altered during growth or its some serious bud i have never heard of.
If its the latter can you email me some lol.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Latter?

I don't see how it could be chemically altered. All I know is it didn't smell/taste as strong as usual. So it wasn't skunk.
Latter = belonging to a subsequent time or period : more recent (thanks interwebs for that)
Anyways by chemically altered i mean during growth you can dump shitloads of chemicals in to help growth.
Most people do but those that dont know you should stop any hormone or other chemicals atleast a week before you pull the plants and give them a week of plain water to clean out the taste.
But given you could not taste anything different then its very odd.
Good herb smells. Good herb tasts good. Well thats my experiences.
I have had herb with speed sprinkled ontop (snow cones) , rohypnol ontop and even heroin ontop and not experienced these types of events so its got me puzzled.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

It was probably just bad bud mixed with the can. But it was still fudged up.
My friends do it always with the can, it was just the stuff you smoked that probably brought up the past brah.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
I think you got a really bad trip, i smoked everyday in a couple of year's and i never heard about something like that.
It was probably laced with acid.
(03-01-2012, 03:44 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: How did you assume it was oil? Hallucinogen's can do all sorts of things, they all play with your brain, which essentially interprets what you feel based on the nerve messages being sent up there.

Pot is not a hallucinogen.

OP, you're just exaggerating, honestly. It is the placebo effect, weed does not do this.
(03-04-2012, 03:59 PM)Peter L Wrote: Pot is not a hallucinogen.

OP, you're just exaggerating, honestly. It is the placebo effect, weed does not do this.

No, exaggerating would be saying how it nearly made me cry, or saying a couldn't understand it and thought about stabbing myself...

I actually left a lot out of what happened, like how my vision would blur at times for a couple of seconds, I didn't want to sound like I was trolling or something. Long story short, I wasn't exaggerating.
(03-04-2012, 04:18 PM)BreShiE Wrote: No, exaggerating would be saying how it nearly made me cry, or saying a couldn't understand it and thought about stabbing myself...

I actually left a lot out of what happened, like how my vision would blur at times for a couple of seconds, I didn't want to sound like I was trolling or something. Long story short, I wasn't exaggerating.

Ok, you're not exaggerating.

You're lying. Unless the weed was laced this did not happen.