Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
WWE Forums | Wrestling Discussion | New Theme | 62,000+ Posts
(12-27-2011, 09:15 AM)Crayo Wrote: Lol big shame you hate WWE then Sad

Yeah. I've even considered joining and just posting in the off-topic sections. But I'd eventually lose interest. I just can't stand watching it, sorry. Non
Lol some of our users I think do that, not everyone into WWE. But your choice ;). Thanks anyway xD
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
Going to bump this up one more time. Hit 3k posts.
I used to love WWE. But sort of lost interest nowadays. I really want to join as I see huge potential in the forum, but I barely have any free time as it is without another forum tab on my browser. Rolleyes
Best of luck with the forum Crayo.
Should join and slowly become more passionate about WWE again ;). I see the potential too (obviously since I own it but yeah) thanks for the feedback and appreciate the good luck Smile.
The forum looks good and I believe there's huge potential.
Good luck Smile
Thanks a lot Killer.

Over 4k posts Smile
Getting really good activity, especially on nights where WWE is aired live. Starting to get good google hits now too.

Pretty good looking forum for wrestlers to gossip and talk about shows.

I like the idea, are you going to add adsence?
Adsense is already added. Ads on both a side bar and on the footer. Ads get removed whenever a user makes 10 posts for the rest of the day, then reset the next day (custom plugin). Superstars get no ads.

And thanks Smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards Holmes 1 1,186 06-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Holmes
  DiverseBox - Discussion Forum - Custom Theme Wonders 1 798 07-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  Not Your Average Technology Discussion Forum.... (Read!) WeLiveTech 8 1,229 12-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF
  WebmasterPeak - Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 8 1,347 06-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Last Post: karoshio
  AdminPeak - Admin & Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 2 742 04-17-2012, 01:26 AM
Last Post: karoshio