Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Computer Information - Program Made By Me
(11-14-2011, 11:54 PM)RDCA Wrote: Not to flame, but he is right. The way he did it is more professional. Shorter code doesn't always mean a better program but most times it does. As it will actually be faster most times.

The way he did it was to display a message box, I made it so it displayed it in text boxes, I like my way more. That's the way I code, and to be honest, why do you even care? I release a program and get told how to code it? No thanks.
Pretty basic program but good release!
(11-15-2011, 03:08 AM)BreShiE Wrote: The way he did it was to display a message box, I made it so it displayed it in text boxes, I like my way more. That's the way I code, and to be honest, why do you even care? I release a program and get told how to code it? No thanks.

You have a lot to learn my friend ;D
You have to learn to stop coming back to this thread, you're not welcome here.
Chill out, he is trying to help you out a bit. Don't get so defensive. Also setting is no different then showing them in a message box. We are not telling you how to code it, he was giving an example of an alternative way to do it.
(11-16-2011, 08:55 PM)RDCA Wrote: Chill out, he is trying to help you out a bit. Don't get so defensive. Also setting is no different then showing them in a message box. We are not telling you how to code it, he was giving an example of an alternative way to do it.

Thanks for telling him whats up, I'm really not trying to make you feel bad or anything. I'm just trying to help you out. Anyways sorry if I got you worked up OP.
(11-16-2011, 08:55 PM)RDCA Wrote: Chill out, he is trying to help you out a bit. Don't get so defensive. Also setting is no different then showing them in a message box. We are not telling you how to code it, he was giving an example of an alternative way to do it.

Then keep yours and his opinions to yourselves!

if you don't like the way I code, then fudge off, pretty simple, I don't want or need tips. Thanks.
(11-16-2011, 10:34 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Then keep yours and his opinions to yourselves!

if you don't like the way I code, then fudge off, pretty simple, I don't want or need tips. Thanks.

Wow that is a very childish and immature attitude. I think you will grow out of that :-)
(11-17-2011, 08:06 PM)iRtehLeet Wrote: Wow that is a very childish and immature attitude. I think you will grow out of that :-)

Nope, that's the way I am, now please, stay the eff away from my threads now. Smile

Reply again I'll just add you to my ignore list.
Quote:Then keep yours and his opinions to yourselves!

It's sad to see someone who's in charge of a group, not be able to take criticism.

Why do you keep telling people to keep off your threads? What are you? 5? Stop being a little dumb child, and learn to take criticism in order for you to get better. Do you just want "Ohhh nice stuff!"

It's sad that you can't take the truth, and you're in charge of the coders group? Wow, nice way to show maturity. Sad. Very sad.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VB.NET Computer Information [SRC] Fragma 35 15,998 01-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Quantum
  EzInfo Source | Computer Information Grabber Die 3 1,856 01-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Die
  Computer Commands made by Red X Red X 5 1,447 07-31-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Red X
  [VB8] Getting Your IP & Information [TUT] Fragma 28 10,828 05-20-2011, 06:53 AM
Last Post: stephen5565
  [HELP] Program I Made not running? Richard 8 2,455 03-26-2011, 08:45 AM
Last Post: HakkuR*