Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How can I improve my schooling grades
Pay close attention and listen to everything that has to be said.
Put time and effort into studying to ensure you get the best possible outcome.

Most of all, focus. ;)
I thought my grades were falling, and it turns out a few hours of studying a week goes a long way! Study, study, study my padawan!
Study daily, get rid off from your internet, social communities!!
[Image: 6c221674de.png]
Study everyday so you don't have to study hard during exams,
Depends, find out what your using the most, if that be computer, then limit it yourself on it or ask a family member to do it for you until you have completed a goal. For me I just stay at the school library then bus it back to home. Simply because studying at home I will usually find myself playing WoW or something else after 30 minutes. Thats just my 2 cents, good luck in whatever you do.
My problem was that I'm smart, maybe too smart, so I get bored easily and just don't listen.

Just try to give your all and get crap done

=] - BDP
There's not much that you can do besides applying yourself. Business before pleasure, force a daily study session into your life and try your best at memorizing the material that you're given.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Study, stay after school, get tutoring, and just talk with the teacher.
I would say, I think it matters who you associate yourself with a lot of the times. If you have people that have F's next to you in your class, you will do worse than sitting next to people that have A's. Also make sure before tests like for math, that you feel comfortable with everything in the review the day before, and if not, then go talk to your teacher during lunch, or before/after school.
Hope I helped Smile
(03-19-2012, 01:16 PM)Candyshop Wrote: I would say, I think it matters who you associate yourself with a lot of the times. If you have people that have F's next to you in your class, you will do worse than sitting next to people that have A's. Also make sure before tests like for math, that you feel comfortable with everything in the review the day before, and if not, then go talk to your teacher during lunch, or before/after school.
Hope I helped Smile

Just don't let your friends distract you, if they start distracting you ask to be moved, I'm sure your teacher won't mind.
[Image: in2Z5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are your grades? Pineapple 73 10,635 04-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Last Post: King_Cooper
  How to make better grades in school? Gregarious 40 7,645 08-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Last Post: coucooutuveuxvoirmabite
  Home/Online schooling? UrugEci 7 1,508 11-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Twicks
  My Grades [A+] Yang- 17 2,702 09-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Last Post: KissXsis