Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did i catch an STD
(09-25-2011, 06:16 PM)ShellsRus Wrote: I don't know bro, I would just go to the doctor. I would look for you, but I am tired of looking at pictures of dicks lmao.

Haha yea i understand. Don't look. I'm on another forum that deals with this crap. They also allow you to post a pic so it'd be easier to figure it out. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Crosses fingers~
(09-25-2011, 06:18 PM)Unify Wrote: Haha yea i understand. Don't look. I'm on another forum that deals with this crap. They also allow you to post a pic so it'd be easier to figure it out. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Crosses fingers~
I hope so too, that bitch that you fudged better have been Megan Fox lmao.
(09-25-2011, 06:25 PM)ShellsRus Wrote: I hope so too, that bitch that you fudged better have been Megan Fox lmao.

Well, she got me horny enough to fudge her.. so i'm sure shes ok.
I mean it was dark, but when she was in her thong/no bra or top i had a straight erection.. Either way this isn't a sex forum and i don't want to go into details. I'm very disappointed the way this turned out. If i could go back in time. I wouldn't go near her. I'd rather have stayed a virgin then have an STD. Also i should've known better, why would she have wanted me? I should've been more cautious and realized she's infected with something.
(09-25-2011, 06:38 PM)Unify Wrote: Well, she got me horny enough to fudge her.. so i'm sure shes ok.
I mean it was dark, but when she was in her thong/no bra or top i had a straight erection.. Either way this isn't a sex forum and i don't want to go into details. I'm very disappointed the way this turned out. If i could go back in time. I wouldn't go near her. I'd rather have stayed a virgin then have an STD. Also i should've known better, why would she have wanted me? I should've been more cautious and realized she's infected with something.
Yes, protection is safe. Next time use that, as for now see a doctor.
Probably not. Crap like this shows up occasionally. Probably the result of an ingrown hair.
yeah sounds like you have something.lol
Go to the doctor's, do not worry about your mom.
I would go see a doctor ASAP bro... sounds like you got something
[Image: 176562376884.jpg]
The only way to know for sure is to get it professionally checked.
Go to the doctors, because if that crap falls off your really going to be screwed!
[Image: inm4jO.png]
[ AIM: YoRelapse | Gamertag: N/A | MSN: YoRelapse@live.com ]