Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should this be bothering me?
Try and keep your cool! Best advice!
Don't ignore it I think talking to her is best way try to solve the problem trough conversation!
(06-30-2011, 03:41 PM)Dr.BrokenGod Wrote: Don't ignore it I think talking to her is best way try to solve the problem trough conversation!

Like I mentioned before. I also agree to this.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
I don't think you should be bothering you, and here's my reasoning. You might be angry at the Ex for doing those things, but as long as the talks with her Ex that day weren't anything of her still be attracted or her sexually aroused by him, than no. Exes can be friends, and that's perfectly normal.
(06-30-2011, 03:41 PM)Dr.BrokenGod Wrote: Don't ignore it I think talking to her is best way try to solve the problem trough conversation!

I believe talking to the person is also best. I'll do this. Thanks.

(06-30-2011, 03:48 PM)Glassy Wrote: Like I mentioned before. I also agree to this.

So do I. I just gotta know how to say it first. I don't wanna sound like I'm pissed or anything.
(07-01-2011, 08:30 AM)SickmyDuck™ Wrote: I believe talking to the person is also best. I'll do this. Thanks.

No problem! I hope you will solve the problem!
Talking to her is best. Stay calm and cool, don't get worked up and show her your their for her and she can tell you anything, no matter what.

Why is she talking to him if she should already know what he is up to. Try telling her and if she ignores you, walk away from the relationship.
Hi Blackhat
I would be bothered by it if this happened to someone that I was in a relationship with. Try to comfort her and protect her and be sure not to do anything that she isnt ready to do. Sadly there are assholes like her ex in this world and it is just something that people have to do their best to avoid and you can help her avoid him. Good luck with your problem and sorry that assholes like her ex really do exist.
(07-05-2011, 10:57 AM)jhfire Wrote: Why is she talking to him if she should already know what he is up to. Try telling her and if she ignores you, walk away from the relationship.

I think I might end it with her, but I don't know how to say it to her and I'd hate to hurt her feelings. I don't know what to do Confused