Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Prayer Requests
(10-24-2009, 07:28 AM)Akshay* Wrote: "O lord please shower you blessings on immi so that he can pass in the winter december test.Show your mercy on him that he can be the best in the test."
-Amen.

Thankx a lot Akhshay Smile
You will all be kept in my prayers as we take another step forward in our faith and in our lives.
Аноним Интерфейс,
Maybe the best thing you can do here is to not leave her just yet, but keep her spirits up and see if she can continue to be the same way without the medication, with the help of God she can do this and I believe it. Afterwards, leaving her, if a necessity should not be made seem to be a time of sorrow, but the attempt should be made to show her happiness and that this is not the end forever, only for now. Is that possible do you think?
(10-24-2009, 07:49 AM)Rawkfist Wrote: You will all be kept in my prayers as we take another step forward in our faith and in our lives.
Аноним Интерфейс,
Maybe the best thing you can do here is to not leave her just yet, but keep her spirits up and see if she can continue to be the same way without the medication, with the help of God she can do this and I believe it. Afterwards, leaving her, if a necessity should not be made seem to be a time of sorrow, but the attempt should be made to show her happiness and that this is not the end forever, only for now. Is that possible do you think?
I have no idea if this is possible or not. I am scared to death to do it; I would never want to anyhow. But the problem arises, like in all relationships, that people do not tend to keep a steady string of emotional stability. And I fear the worse when it comes to someone like her, she is everything to me right now and I can't afford to let her suffer, while or while I am not with her. I don't know your background, but when you love a women with a deep passion you will do anything and everything to make her happy; if you understand this, then you know my predicament.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Well, i'm more of an atheist. But you guys seem to get along pretty good. So i'll make a prayer request. I would like you guys to pray that me and my girlfriend stay together, we have been dating for just over two weeks and i really like her. Nothing is wrong, just lookin for some extra help.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Matthew 19:5-6:
"And that a man will leave his father and mother, and be forever united to his wife. The two shall become one - no longer two, but one in matrimony! And no man may divorce what God has joined together."

Hebrews 13:4:
"Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral."
Hello;

Rawk, if you wish, I will also pray.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
The more the better Lord_Scorch
(10-24-2009, 01:41 PM)Rawkfist Wrote: The more the better Lord_Scorch
I would but my faith is faltering, so my prayers are not of much use without it.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Prayer is answered either way, and the fastest way back to God is through prayer anyway Smile
sorry n4q, but I shall pray for not one of those things.
Revenge is never the way, always best it is to forgive.
All people are equal in the eyes of God, from the highest of queens to the poorest of the poor