Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eyes
Who needs eyes?
Go blind. Use brail.
(04-19-2011, 05:04 AM)faviouz Wrote: Day: Less brightness
Night: More brightness

Is that correct or...?

not really, the only thing about a computer is that it's more harmful to your eyes if it's the only source of light in the room. (Ex: working on your computer at night with no lights on, it's pretty dark, but the computer screen is really bright.)
IMO, it's not the brightness that gives the trouble. It's the working distance of your eyes to the monitor. You see, the lenses of our eyes are just like the lens of a camera, they adapt to adjust the focus. They bend (concave or convex) to adapt to the image we try to focus on. Now, when you use your computer way too much, your eyes get accustomed to focusing on something near (just like when reading), so they have a difficult time adjusting to focus on something much further. If you do use the computer a lot, or read heavily, myopia (nearsightedness) is inevitable. Just take in a lot of vitamin A and try to not read or use the computer too much. I think there are glasses or lenses though that provide the correction of your lenses through time.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
I use f.lux Its, extremely useful when your on the computer at night. Eyes don't hurt at all.
I look at the computer screen like almost 24/7 Tongue
Not good
thanks for all the advices.
Lucky that my school have carrots at lunch. I'm going to eat a pack everyday.
Crimson, I'm going to try using that software.
Nice one tips here you all share buddies.... They all are really good one and have the best one result after using them.... Thanks allot buddies.... I used a protector screen on my monitor and it saves my eyes from any harm effects.....
These tips are much help full to protect the eyes from the computer light. I am going to fallow
these tips to protect my eyes. But the most important is give some break to your eyes after some time and use computer in intervals.
Yes it is correct and also you can use screen protector in order to watch safe, and keep some distance from your monitor LCD screen.
I think you should use a layer of glass and fit it to your monitor and ofcourse turn down your brightness and try to use normal font size.