Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today wasn't one of the best days i've had
Ah man, that sucks but don't let it get to you.

:S

Many things happen to us, and it's stuff we have to go through. :/
Things do happen that we can't avoid, some more unfortunate events than others. I'll get through it, but that doesn't mean I can't let it bother me along the way. It's taken a big toll on me already, i'll be honest.
Things just kept getting better today. I feel like I want to tear someone apart but I can't. The guy that was interested in my girfriend before we broke up is now starting to hang around her a lot more. I'm sure anyone could assume what he's hoping for. If that's whats going to happen, then I don't even want to be around her to see it. That would honestly really suck.

Man.. Just when I was starting to forget about that part too, things just jump to a new level.
Only read the OP (sorry limited time). Has she told you the "exact" reason and have you guys spoken about it?
(04-13-2011, 05:39 PM)Laugh Wrote: Only read the OP (sorry limited time). Has she told you the "exact" reason and have you guys spoken about it?

Not really, the only words I ever heard that I can remember from the breakup was that it "wasn't fair for her" and that "the situation wasn't working"? but I'm really confused because I don't know why it's unfair for her as much as it was unfair for me. I was the one who was able to make time for her, but she was the one with the busier schedule. It just doesn't make any sense. I didn't do anything to piss her off, I'm pretty sure of that, but she doesn't respond to any of my messages, and it's awkward whenever I see her because she barely even looks at me anymore.

I'd like to know whats going on, and that's what pisses me off about this whole thing. I have no idea what's going on, and I think I didn't get a fair shot to make things work. The guy that was interested in her before I started going out with her is now starting to hang around her a bit more as well, so I feel like I don't even want to be around her. Just seeing her or anything that reminds me of her gets me down, and whenever I think about the other guy trying his luck with her it annoys me because I still have strong feelings for her.
You really need to stop thinking about the situation. The more you put thought into it, the more it will sadden yourself.

Try something that will help keep your mind off this. Exercise will release your stress, and ultimately make you feel better.

I know how it feels, and there is not much you can do to solve the problem. Move on from this, and find another girl; there are plenty out there.
(04-13-2011, 06:13 PM)Deltron Wrote: You really need to stop thinking about the situation. The more you put thought into it, the more it will sadden yourself.

Try something that will help keep your mind off this. Exercise will release your stress, and ultimately make you feel better.

I know how it feels, and there is not much you can do to solve the problem. Move on from this, and find another girl; there are plenty out there.

I know there's lot of other girls out there, but if you think of it from my perspective, it's not easy to forget about a girl that you still love and have been with for a year or more. I thought she was the one for me.

I plan on trying to heal myself to a better state, but not until I get some answers on why it wasn't working. Being a programmer, I have a tendancy to not stop until things are solved, and i'm very analytical that way. What she told me, still doesn't explain anything, and now she's ignoring my messages? But I didn't think I did anything to piss her off. It's confusing, and I would really like to get things sorted out so that I didn't have to feel confused.
Just an IMPORTANT update, i've told her to meet me tomorrow somewhere, i'm going to try and get her back. I have a few things that I feel that I need to say to her anyways, so i'm going to see if I can get a second chance then, if not, oh well, at least I got my answers as to why she thinks it wouldn't work. Ever since i've told her though i'm freaking out a bit lol, i'm a bit jumpy right now. But i'm going to give it my all tomorrow, I think it's worth a shot at least eh? It's like asking her out for the first time, if she says no, i'll live, I know it.

Any suggestions on how I can get rid of this adrenaline/nervous feeling though for tomorrow evening? Support would be greatly appreciated lol. I still don't know if it will work or not, I just have been doing a lot of thinking over the past few days, and I think it's worth a shot anyways.

Thanks for all the help btw Smile
Well as for the adrenaline, don't try to suppress it, instead embrace it. Anxiety, and adrenalin is what will gives you the right state of mind and body to show her and tell her how you feel and ask the questions you want to ask.
(04-14-2011, 08:32 PM)RDCA Wrote: Well as for the adrenaline, don't try to suppress it, instead embrace it. Anxiety, and adrenalin is what will gives you the right state of mind and body to show her and tell her how you feel and ask the questions you want to ask.

Hmm, even though I thought different in the beginning... I actually agree with this. If I just don't worry about that, I can use that positive 'energy' towards wording what I want to say in a way that makes things less awkward between us. It somehow makes sense to me, but it's a little difficult to explain. It's like getting pumped up for a big game though that you're just about to play, it's good to be nervous because it makes you more aware. If I can turn that energy into something positive it might radiate an extra boost of confidence that makes what I want to say seem 'better' in some way to her because I will be able to say it with my true emotions. I really do believe that it could work between us if she hears what I have to say, which is why that combination of anxiety and what I think would work well together. Now all I have to do is get through what I want to say tomorrow, and wait for the yes or no.

I think I did a good explanation of that, but you are right... Thanks Smile i'm not actually too worried about feeling a little 'jumpy' anymore.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I saw something very upsetting today EJK 3 954 07-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Back to my hyper days.. Cronus 13 2,557 01-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  Sleeping nightmares 3 straight days Prominent 12 1,154 09-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Last Post: .edit
  I broke up with my girlfriend today RiXXoN 11 1,398 07-31-2011, 04:18 AM
Last Post: Mark Zuckerberg
  This girl I met few days ago... Gerira 13 2,419 07-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Gerira