Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lonely and Depressed
(02-09-2011, 02:46 PM)hinubz Wrote: look at it this way ..when your a total badass ( when your running your own buisness) ..cuz your smart as hell it seems ..ladies will be all over you

They won't be over you, they will be over your money.
i agree with daleo
Fate is how I see things. Hopefully fate does something good for you. When the perfect women comes you will know. And above you said you hanged with your friends at your old school. Tell them to get a Facebook so you can contact them.
If you got the money, start going to the local gym.
It really makes you happier to work out.

Otherwise, start running.
You know, just start doing some exercise.
It makes me so much happier.

Get on FB or go and cal some of your friends... <3
Get a hobby, go chill with some friends.
It is strange that most of us lament how we feel and simply sit and soak in our frustration and loneliness and do nothing to improve the situation. It's strange that most of us lament how we feel and simply sit and soak in our frustration and loneliness and do nothing to improve the situation.

Yeah, just gotta wait till that special lady comes around. It takes longers for some then others.
[Image: freshprincesig.png]
Some person's have the same problem of loneliness and depressed all the time.... I also suffered this kind of the matter's but there is a reason behind that depression.... What is your problem buddy..?? Is there any one problem of study, or any one else....
It is difficult to treat with Lonely and Depression, it can solve with little efforts.
I suggest you share your problems with your friends and spend more time with your buddies.
Try to increase your social circle and make new friends, these tips will help you to reduce depression.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My weight, it's making me depressed more each day barr 24 7,215 07-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Rofl Loves You