Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programmers Forums - Where all programmers are welcome!
I like the theme, good job customizing it. I like it a lot Smile Needs more content about programming though.
I signed up.. i'll see if i can help the .NET section.
There isn't enough time in the world for me to do everything I already do and go on a new forum.

Goodluck though mate.
Nice domain name, just need some content and i'd go for a different theme.
(11-25-2010, 04:34 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: Nice domain name, just need some content and i'd go for a different theme.

No, i'd say the theme is fairly nice. Green suits the "matrix" cliche of programming and coding software. Usually people will get a forum and go with the basic boring blue. I hate that. Default for more forum software, phpbb for example gives you blue right off the bat. It's definitely an overused color even though it's a "professional" standard in terms of the visual.
UmmM Guys just to let you know he sold this site on HF
Yesterday to someone .. So he does not own it anymore.
[Image: OGForumsbanner.png]
Just wondering, how much did he sell it for?
(11-25-2010, 07:45 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: Just wondering, how much did he sell it for?

Not very Sure Bro..
But On the thread he Posted ..Nobody replied
But then a Few hours later he Closed saying that someone bought
the forum for a Resonable Price
[Image: OGForumsbanner.png]
I'm guessing he didn't know how to manage it properly to get activity flowing to the site. That's usually what happens when someone wants to sell a site. Or they want to make profit off of their finished product Smile

Maybe he didn't have enough time to manage it, who knows. But from the activity and lack of content in the forum itself, i'm guessing he just didn't understand how to get something going like that. It takes quite a bit of effort to get over the first hill and attract a few first committed members. After that it's easy, but if you don't do anything and you don't keep up with it, you'll end up in the ditch you started in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coderground - Where Programmers Are Made - Active Community Recodes 2 776 07-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TurB0
  Programmers Forum- Please Check it out shadowhunt 0 496 12-21-2010, 11:24 PM
Last Post: shadowhunt