Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got serious issues!
The title says it all.
i mean if u sleep for a week (if u are talking seriusly) the issues will still remain when you wake up...you must face and solve your problem not try to avoid them...
[Image: 28b72ba.png]
(10-11-2009, 02:27 PM)Kotel Wrote: you must face and solve your problem not try to avoid them...

Couldn't have said it better myself.. stop being lazy and trying to avoid stuff by sleeping it out.
TBH most crap will sort it's self out with time. Just break your arm (Under one leg, over the other and push) And spend some time doped in hospital.
[Image: Lj]
(10-11-2009, 02:27 PM)Kotel Wrote: i mean if u sleep for a week (if u are talking seriusly) the issues will still remain when you wake up...you must face and solve your problem not try to avoid them...

Definitely true, but you could always just put your problems here Smile . Maybe someone here will have some good advice for you.
(10-11-2009, 03:22 PM)Vorfin Wrote: Just break your arm (Under one leg, over the other and push)
Lol, does that actually work?
[Image: 23lfxh3.png]
Want to set up your own Runescape server? PM Me.
Give it a try ;)

And no, there is nothing that can hurt you about an IV. When I was single living in the barracks the day after a huge barracks party we'd all get IV's from the medic in his room Big Grin

On top of that, the US Army teaches nearly every soldier now a days how to stick someone with an IV. Just make sure you get saline. Don't get lactated ringers. Those are meant to make your body think it has more blood than it does to prevent shock ;)
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Stilnox sleeping tablets, valium, don't eat much so you have less energy.

Somehow, I don't think a hospital would put you in a coma for a broken arm.

They usually have you fixed up, and are kicking you out by the end of the day!
Quote:And no, there is nothing that can hurt you about an IV. When I was single living in the barracks the day after a huge barracks party we'd all get IV's from the medic in his room Big Grin

Depends on what he puts in the IV (if anything at all, which could be bad, I assume).

OP,
Some points:
  • Sleepign for such a long time will kill you.
  • Improperly sticking an IV could damage or even kill you.
  • Your problem will not go away unless the person/thing causing it dies/disappears.
  • Life is too short to get caught up in trivial problems.
  • Masturbate; you'll feel better.

Au revoir.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mental Issues (Disorders) Positive 2 664 10-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Positive