Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed attempts. D:
(08-09-2010, 10:09 PM)Kanee Wrote: That's because the font is Kremlin Bolshevik, that's the font Omni used for most of the userbar's, (if not all, many).

It's not used for any of the groups I'm in. (Besides L33t.)
Graphic Masters, Gamers, Coders, or Black Knights.
(08-09-2010, 10:16 PM)Road Kamelot Wrote: It's not used for any of the groups I'm in. (Besides L33t.)
Graphic Masters, Gamers, Coders, or Black Knights.

Now that you bring that up, I am wrong. Sorry. But most of them use that font atleast.
[Image: vzx4i8.png]
CREDITS GO TO 420 FOR THE SUPER AWESOME KICKASS SIG!
That's almost half of the groups.

The only groups that use the font are L33T. Ub3r, Staff, HJT, Admin, Reviewer, The Wraith, and Mod.
Most are staff positions so I would only count The Wraith, HJT and Reviewer.

Which isn't that many.
I agree that V7 looks the best, and mainly because of the font. I suggest experimenting with sans serif, futuristic or techno fonts on http://dafont.com. Use a white border around the badge.

If you study V2, V3 and V4, you will notice that the font is serif, with extended tips. I find that they don't look as clean as sans serif. Although you use sans serif for V6 and V8, the style is Comic and doesn't look professional. V5 is LED, which looks old-school.

Keep it up, I look forward to your future outcomes.
I just recently joined the Graphic Masters and I was hoping on using userbars as a gateway to learning simple techniques.
I was going to try to get into photo editing, but I couldn't find any inspiring pictures.

The closest I came was making a scene to fit a render.
Userbars require a different type of skill from, say, signatures, because the canvas is smaller. Elements like icons, text, borders and shine have to fit just right, whereas with signatures there is room for creative imperfection.

By photo editing, do you mean photomanipulation or signatures?
Photo manipulation.
I hate signatures. They seem so crowded to me.
Lose the rainbow border & v5 would look pretty good.
I can't edit any of them unfortunately.
My mom deleted all of my work because she thinks I'm a computer hacker.

(Everything that I did was on my family computer.)
(08-10-2010, 03:17 PM)Road Kamelot Wrote: I can't edit any of them unfortunately.
My mom deleted all of my work because she thinks I'm a computer hacker.

(Everything that I did was on my family computer.)

Wow that truly is a shame man... You should talk to her about it, tell her otherwise.
[Image: 6417_s.gif]
GT: Who is 420
AIM: GetBayked

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GFX Attempts Cybr 4 457 09-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Cybr